December Atc Challenge And Swap

ValerieT

This month's challenge comes from Theresa, and carries on Elisha's "all about me" series.

So this month tell us all about your favourite foods. Some of you have just had Thanksgiving and Christmas is just around the corner, so why don't you show us your favourite Christmas/Holiday/Celebration foods. You can do a whole meal or just one part of it, what about foods from your childhood, is it something you cook, or something you buy, there is also eating out of course. Have fun, and make our mouths water.

Your deadline for this month is 1st January 2013, please send your cards to valerieatcswap@gmail.com.

Here are some great ATC products, that might be of help.

ATC Backgrounds Paper Biggie, designed by Elisha Barnett,

ATC Journal Card Embellishment Mini, designed by Syndee Nuckles,

ScrapSimple Tools - Styles: ATC Shadows 12601, designed by Elisha Barnett,

ScrapSimple Craft Templates: Artist Trading Cards, designed by Elisha Barnett,

Assemble Your Own: Artist Trading Cards, designed by Doris Castle, Scrap Girls,

ScrapSimple Craft Templates: Artist Trading Cards 2, designed by Elisha Barnett,

Theresa (teecee) will be posting your challenges from January onwards.

• 3 weeks later...

Oh, my goodness! I forgot all about the December ATC Challenge! Had Lei's post not popped up on my computer this morning I would have missed it completely! What AM I thinking? I'll get to this before December is over, I hope - I do love doing ATCs!

I have spaced out on it as well, Sara! If I can just decide on a single food item, I can get something done, maybe.

I don't want to do veggies even though they are my favorite thing in the world to eat - and chocolate really, although a favorite, is something I'm trying to stay away from - I'm just air-headed right now, Ann - something will come to mind soon I know!

I'm sure we will both come up with something! :) :)

This isn't a favourite YET but it's a Christmas Tradition for a friend who gave me the delicious recipe just before Christmas so I decided to make it for us this year :disappearing-smilie:

(Recipe coming soon...)

German Nut Cake ~ http://scrapgirls.net/forum/gallery/image/139355-german-nut-cake/

Don't forget the deadline is 1st January, there is still time to do a card.

Did I email my card to you, Valerie? So much going on, I can't remember and I don't see it in my saved sent files.

I have cards from Carla, Sara, Ann, Lei, Dianne and Theresa.

There is still time to do a card, deadline is Tuesday. I will send out the cards Wednesday or Thursday.

Thanks to all those who created a card for December. I have sent the cards out using YouSendIt. If you don't get the file, or if you have any problems, please let me know.

Archived