4 replies to this topic

#1 englishrose

englishrose

Scrap Girl Messageboard Wise One

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,588 posts

Posted 05 December 2012 - 03:05 AM

After 2 1/2 years with Scrap Girls and wondering why I didnt get a birthday goody when the date came round (I'm used to being forgotten in the Christmas rush tee hee) I've realised that I should have done "something"? when I registered. Try as I might I cant see how to do this retrospecitvely. Can anyone help please?

gallery_19958_304_47949.gif

]BLINKIES_UK.gifSG_Olympian.pngBLINKIES_MOM-Past.gifSecondHomeBlinkieGIF.gif?t=1352459462WT-Button-copy.gif

#2 ValerieT

ValerieT

• TOU Administrator
  • 7,459 posts
  • Personal Statement:Mad as a hatter, with the patience of a saint!

Posted 05 December 2012 - 03:50 AM

You have to have your date of birth on your profile, I don't think you have to put the year in, and you have to make sure your email is correct too, to get the birthday coupon.

I'm not sure if it can be done retrospective, the only thing I can suggest is to contact Angie and see what she says.

WorldTourSiggy-1.png

Button_Welcome.pngButton_Layout.pngWT-Button-copy.gifBLINKIES_UK.gif SecondHomeBlinkieGIF.gif?t=1352459462

#3 MariJ

MariJ

• Welcoming Committee
  • 17,238 posts

Posted 05 December 2012 - 05:52 AM

Hi Hilary - I didn't get mine the first year I joined, either so I contacted Angie a few weeks later, she sent it to me and it's been coming ever since! Good Luck! :D

gallery_19549_358_19841.png

BLINKIES_MOM-Past.gif     Button_Welcome.png    Button_Published.png WT-Button-copy.gif

#4 Kate Davis

Kate Davis

I Made it! I'm a Top-Dog Scrapper

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,015 posts

Posted 04 January 2013 - 07:53 AM

Oh wow, you get a voucher on your birthday, I didn't know that either. I guess I need to check my profile. Did you find a way to change it yourself or did you have to ask Angie? I'm always asking Angie things so would like to be self sufficient if I can ;) I probably didn't add it because of the fear of identity theft.
Posted Image
You can get more of me on Twitter or on my main blog.

#5 Kate Davis

Kate Davis

I Made it! I'm a Top-Dog Scrapper

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,015 posts

Posted 04 January 2013 - 08:14 AM

Hmm no, I've just looked at my profile and my birthday was already added, but not the year. Maybe the system decided I had enough because 4 different family members bought me some :)
Posted Image
You can get more of me on Twitter or on my main blog.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users