Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

misseswojo

Current Sale

6 posts in this topic

I was wondering if there is anyway to just pull up and look at all the products currently on sale?

Thanks,

Patty, the sale is on "cards, crafts, paper and printables" - I'm not sure how you can pull them up all in one place but if you look through the menu bar on the left for those items, they should be easy to find. HTH

Look under Digital Printable Cards and Crafts section and I think that will help you find what you are looking for!

Printable Cards and Crafts

Hi Patty, I don't think there is a way to pull them all up at once. As Sara mentioned, look under the category of Digital & Printable Cards and Crafts - I think all of the sub-categories (Calendars, AYO Cards and Crafts, Cards and Crafts Templates, and Printable Cards and Crafts) are on sale. In addition to that, papers are also on sale - look under the category of Basics for the sub-category of Papers. Maybe someone else will have some other ideas... HTH

Those were good suggestions, and yes, it was a little challenging to find all the things on sale. I did a search for "Printables" and found many.