What's New Today?

Happy Thursday everyone! :happy-sun:

Are you ready to shop til you drop? I know I am. Can't wait to see some new goodies! I'll probably be gone for a while this morning - but I'll be back later. In the meantime, we can start things off with this month's wonderful Club content:

MRE_LoveED_MKTG_150.jpgLove Every Day Collection Biggie

MRE_AYO_LoveED_MKTG_150.jpgAssemble Your Own Zoom Pages: Love Every Day

MRE_LoveED_Paper_Mini_MKTG_150.jpgLove Every Day Paper Super Mini

MRE_Emb_LoveED_Frames_MKTG_150.jpgLove Every Day Frames Embellishment

MRE_Emb_ArrowsGalore_MKTG_150.jpgArrows Galore Embellishment

MRE_WA_Ampersand_MKTG_150.jpgAmpersand Word Art Mini

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Happy Thursday everyone! :happy-sun:/>

Are you ready to shop til you drop? I know I am. Can't wait to see some new goodies! I'll probably be gone for a while this morning - but I'll be back later. In the meantime, we can start things off with this month's wonderful Club content:

MRE_LoveED_MKTG_150.jpgLove Every Day Collection Biggie

MRE_AYO_LoveED_MKTG_150.jpgAssemble Your Own Zoom Pages: Love Every Day

MRE_LoveED_Paper_Mini_MKTG_150.jpgLove Every Day Paper Super Mini

MRE_Emb_LoveED_Frames_MKTG_150.jpgLove Every Day Frames Embellishment

MRE_Emb_ArrowsGalore_MKTG_150.jpgArrows Galore Embellishment

MRE_WA_Ampersand_MKTG_150.jpgAmpersand Word Art Mini

LOVE IT! Thanks, Melissa!

I sneaked a peek at this very early this morning and it's already downloaded and in my collections! Thank you Angie!

Glad you all like it. That one took me awhile, it started off as just a small collection and just kept growing and growing...LOL I finally had to tell myself to stop or I would never of gotten it into the store.

Love it Angie! I really like that it's available in a value pack too! :)

Gotta love Thursdays!!! Angie - you've outdone yourself! I love the refreshing color palette and fun embellishments.

Marlene - I love having solid papers to coordinate with a collection - thanks!

Glad you like the card kit. I'm not quite done with my new collection ( I hope to have it for you next week), but I wanted to get something out to you. I was inspired by a card catalog (complete with samples!) that came in the mail. I was struck by all the beautiful cards with shiny foil against a dark background. I created the foil style for the upcoming collection - but you're getting the preview now!

Here are some great solids to coordinate with Dated Destinations Collection Biggie

MPE_PaperMini_DatedDestinations_MKTG_150.jpgDated Destinations Paper Mini

Beautiful new card kit from Elisha. I love it - thanks Elisha!

EBA_PrintableCardKit_GoldenNativity_MKTG_150.jpgPrintable Card Kit: Golden Nativity

Marlene, love your papers, beautiful colors!

Elisha your card kit is wonderful! The gold on blue is sooo pretty!

I have a new collection coming later today, having problems with an image showing up :(

But it will be here sooner or later lol

How gorgeous is this collection? I LOVE it - it's going straight to my wish list...

GWH_Collection_PearlEssence_MKTG150.jpgPearl Essence Collection

awww thank you hon smile.gif/> I LOVE painting flowers, just wish I could make them smell too lol

That's funny, b/c it's so realistic I'm pretty sure I smelled it when I looked at it! wink.gif Gorgeous Ginny!

LOL Cheri... I've been working on some cupcakes, maybe I can get that fresh baked smell in there for ya!

Archived