What's New Today?

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How gorgeous is this collection? I LOVE it - it's going straight to my wish list...

GWH_Collection_PearlEssence_MKTG150.jpgPearl Essence Collection

This one has gone straight into my wish list....just have to have this as my wedding theme was red roses and pearls.

Gotta love Thursdays!!! Angie - you've outdone yourself! I love the refreshing color palette and fun embellishments.

Marlene - I love having solid papers to coordinate with a collection - thanks!

Glad you like the card kit. I'm not quite done with my new collection ( I hope to have it for you next week), but I wanted to get something out to you. I was inspired by a card catalog (complete with samples!) that came in the mail. I was struck by all the beautiful cards with shiny foil against a dark background. I created the foil style for the upcoming collection - but you're getting the preview now!

I love your new printable card kit, Elisha! It's just beautiful and if that's a preview of things to come from you, I can't wait! It's just lovely - thank you so much!

Oh, Jo! This is darling! One of my favorite color combo's and I love the vintage feel.

This collection from Jo is sooooo sweet!!

JCO_CollectionSuperMini_MPP_MKTG_150.jpgMy Pretty Poppet Collection Super Mini

Jo this is so cute! Love the soft pink smile.gif

It's just darling, Jo - and it went right into my wish list!

Happy Thursday everyone! :happy-sun:/>

Are you ready to shop til you drop? I know I am. Can't wait to see some new goodies! I'll probably be gone for a while this morning - but I'll be back later. In the meantime, we can start things off with this month's wonderful Club content:

MRE_LoveED_MKTG_150.jpgLove Every Day Collection Biggie

MRE_AYO_LoveED_MKTG_150.jpgAssemble Your Own Zoom Pages: Love Every Day

MRE_LoveED_Paper_Mini_MKTG_150.jpgLove Every Day Paper Super Mini

MRE_Emb_LoveED_Frames_MKTG_150.jpgLove Every Day Frames Embellishment

MRE_Emb_ArrowsGalore_MKTG_150.jpgArrows Galore Embellishment

MRE_WA_Ampersand_MKTG_150.jpgAmpersand Word Art Mini

I love this collection from Melissa - it's a "gotta have" - I love the name of the collection and love all of the pretty embellishments - and the papers - and all of the pretty add-ons that go with it. On my wish list although it may not stay there for very long - I just have to buy this one soon!

I completely forgot yesterday was Thursday!! Love all the new goodies in the boutique!

Tiza, you must be working way too hard to forget a Boutique Day! I think your workplace should take Thursdays into consideration and give you every Thursday off! :giggle_bear: :giggle_bear: :giggle_bear: :giggle_bear:

SNU_KitschyXmas_MKTG150.jpgKitschy Christmas Collection Mini

SNU_JIF6_KitschyXmas_MKTG150.jpgJIF 6: Kitschy Christmas

Syndee you've been a very busy little Elf! smile.gif Beautiful!

I LOVE this collection! I love the sheet music and the Santa and that cute little puppy dog! Really - I love everything about it, Syndee!

.....and Jan's A PARTRIDGE IN A PEAR TREE COLLECTION

JRA_Collection_APartridgeInAPearTree_MKTG_150.jpg

I'm working on buying little gifts for Christopher's girlfriend for Christmas so he has a little "just something" gift for the 12 days of Christmas to give her each of the twelve days and this collection is perfect for that!

I'm sure I'm posting things that have already been posted but just had to mention some of them again here - I love this collection!

Archived