I Need Help With This Layouthi

laurielou56

Hi everyone. I posted this layout in the family gallery a few days ago and the more I look at it the more I think it's "off". I have been trying to rework it - I think the word "strong" over to the left makes the balance all wrong. I thought maybe of moving the large picture in the lower right corner to the bottom/middle, but I don't think I like that either. Any suggestions? Thanks!

I also think the quote is too spread out, and for me over powers the photos, What I mean is my eye is drawn to the quote not the photos.

I do like what you've created, they are wonderful photos, and that's the perfect quote for them.

I would maybe open up the spaces between your photos on the left and I might even enlarge them and put them slightly off edge.

Then I would play around with the font in the quote a bit, but definitely keep the words "Gentle" and "Strong" larger and in that great bold font. Maybe decrease the size and change the color of the rest of the words...and I would shift the word "Strong" over, so it is in line with the rest of the quote.

You have a great foundation for a page here, though! Love the collection of photos, the quote, the color scheme and the extractions!

I really, really like the changes you've made to your layout Laurie - I loved the first one - the second one is just fabulous and the changes did make such a huge difference in the composition of your wonderful layout!

Archived