Blinkie Issues

Pab

I forget how to go about uploading my own blinkie. I made one but then when I upload how I normally upload a picture it doesn't blink. I have done it successfully before but I can't remember how now.

Yes I did Brandy and it's so good to be back. If I told you what my year had consisted of you wouldn't beleive it. I finally decided life wasn't getting any easier so I had to make some time for myself and my favorite hobby!! I wasn't sure the procedure for uploading and making it part of the signature. If it was different than a regular sig.

Does anyone know of any other sites other than Photobucket that can host your blinkie. Photobucket won't let me open an account. No matter what I change my password to it denys it.!

I use Dropbox. HTH

Okay so I still can't figure out why I can't get my blinkie to show up! I used both dropbox and photobucket and it will not show up when I copy and paste the IMG code into the insert image choice. Is that the place I should be putting the IMG code. I assumed it was.

Hmmmm, after I upload to dropbox, I go to dropbox, and right click on the blinkie, go to Dropbox>Copy Public Link. Then in my Edit Signature window click once in the window to place my cursor where I want the blinkie to be and click on the Insert Image icon, (In the Edit Signature window it's the tenth one to the right, between the Insert link and Insert email address) then CTRL+V to paste. Save Changes. That's all.

Before uploading to Dropbox or Photobucket, when you created the blinkie, did you preview it to see if it's blinking the way it should be?

Archived