Which Program To Buy To Work With Scrapgirls Templates Etc

fluffygrammahugs

Hi, I'm fairly new to digital scrapbooking. I have MacBook Pro and use IScrapbook to make my pages. I have Apeture but haven't really been able to get too far with it in general and certainly not with scrapbooking. I've looked at the ScrapGirls paper templates and other ScrapSimple products but can't get them to work with IScrapbook or Apeture (could be I just don't know what to do). I'm looking at purchasing either Photoshop or PhotoShop Elements but honestly don't know what the difference is. Can anyone give me some advice?

I use Photoshop Elements 11, which is the newest version of PSE. Photoshop is very, very expensive ($600 plus) and is meant more for creative professionals such as designers and photographers. Both PS (Photoshop) and PSE (Photoshop Elements) are made by Adobe. You can check Adobe's website for more information.

PSE11 costs around $99 and you can find it for less at Costco and other places on-line.

Welcome to Scrap Girls. I know you'll love it here.

Photoshop Elements is perfect for people who want to edit photos and do digital scrapbooking layouts. It is relatively affordable (compared to the full version of Photoshop!) and user-friendly.

With PSE you will be able to use all of the collections and templates here at ScrapGirls, as well as the brushes and shapes and almost all of the layer styles and actions.

Hi, I'm fairly new to digital scrapbooking. I have MacBook Pro and use IScrapbook to make my pages. I have Apeture but haven't really been able to get too far with it in general and certainly not with scrapbooking. I've looked at the ScrapGirls paper templates and other ScrapSimple products but can't get them to work with IScrapbook or Apeture (could be I just don't know what to do). I'm looking at purchasing either Photoshop or PhotoShop Elements but honestly don't know what the difference is. Can anyone give me some advice?

Thanks for the info. that may very well be what goes on the Christmas list my daughter is asking for!

Welcome to ScrapGirls! I second the PSE recommendation . . . a fairly easy program to learn, and the video tutorials recommended will get you up and running in no time.

Archived