tinkerbell11

Thursday Challenge 12/13/12

13 posts in this topic

Well I have to be to work EARLY tomorrow so I am posting this a bit early so I don't forget or have to rush in the am, hope no one minds ;)! I think we should do a Catch Up week, so either finish a layout you started a while ago and didn't finish or catch up on something you have been procrastinating about! I have been really good about Ava's monthly layouts so here is the second side of her 5 month old layout!

So I guess I really should catch up on my p52's then huh? I have so much on and so many things to scrap I am losing track of where to start - let alone finish! Thanks for the kickstart again Shannon!

Yes, indeed, there's certainly a lot for me to choose from. I think I'll be spending the day finishing my calendars. Maybe I'll find an unfinished layout to take care of.

LOL, I may want to consider finishing DH's October birthday LO. I got held up by the messy kitchen table, but that' no excuse!

I've finished another of the Santa Hats layouts, My Hat

So I guess I really should catch up on my p52's then huh? I have so much on and so many things to scrap I am losing track of where to start - let alone finish! Thanks for the kickstart again Shannon!

Me too, Jody.:)/>

Had to wait until after work, and dinner, and dishes - sheesh! Why can't I just scrap all the time? ;)Here is my finished (maybe) layout.