What's New Today?

Good morning everyone! :waving-hi:

Woo Hoo - it's Thursday, and there's a sale going on and a free gift with a $10.00 purchase! I guess it doesn't get much better than this!!

I'm anxious to see what our wonderful designers will have for us today - I just can't wait to see some new goodies. So, let the shopping begin...

Good Morning and Good Afternoon to Valerie! I'm so excited to see what's in store for us today! I'll be backing cookies and wrapping up my last box to ship out of state, so I'll be checking in. I love Angie's little tag!!

Here are some great new products from Brandy Murry! I can't wait to try those styles Brandy - thank you!

BMU_WesChristmas_Collection_MKTG_150.jpgWesley's Christmas Collection Biggie

BMU_SSStyles_WesXmas_MKTG_150.jpgScrapSimple Tools - Styles: Wesley's Christmas Super Biggie 8501

I love these, thank you Brandy, they're in my basket.

You can pull the pieces of a template into a new document and then with all of the layers selected (CTRL+Click each layer) use shortcut CNTRL+T to activate the "Transform" toggles and then resize to your heart's content.

If you hold the SHIFT key down while you resize, it will keep the proportions the same as the original document. This isn't necessarily necessary with templates, but you would definitely want to do this if you were resizing a photograph, for example.

Does this help?

Here are some great new products from Brandy Murry! I can't wait to try those styles Brandy - thank you!

BMU_WesChristmas_Collection_MKTG_150.jpgWesley's Christmas Collection Biggie

BMU_SSStyles_WesXmas_MKTG_150.jpgScrapSimple Tools - Styles: Wesley's Christmas Super Biggie 8501

Brandy, these were totally worth the wait! I'm so glad you got it finished. Beautiful job!

These owl templates from Kimberly are soooo sweet!

KMC_SSEmb_Hoot_MKTG_150.jpgScrapSimple Embellishment Templates: Hoot

Kimberly, these are adorable. You did a great job pulling those together so quickly.

Archived