JACookie

Alphas?

7 posts in this topic

I am looking for the alphas that Melissa Renfro used in this layout. Specifically the red "Greatest" Is this in a collection or can I buy the alpha? Thanks so much.

Could it be from Melissa's WELL LOVED COLLECTION BIGGIE I know it has the word "greatest" in the word art. Hmmmm....now that I look at your layout again, I don't think that's it. Still checking for you.

I've looked through all of the word art I could find and can't seem to find that one myself - why don't you pm Melissa Renfro and maybe she can help you? Or in the meantime maybe someone a little more boutique savvy will come along and have an answer for you! HTH

Melissa Renfro's Profile Page

I am pretty sure that is a font not an alpha as the rest of the products are from her beautiful 'Well Loved Collection Biggie'. If you PM Melissa I am sure she would share what font it is. :)

It almost looks like several fonts, doesn't it? I think Sara and Jacqui are right & your best bet is to pm the designer.

As the others mentioned, you'll probably want to contact Melissa. In the meantime, this isn't exactly the same, but it is similar and happens to be one of my favorites:

SNU_BrushSet_CollageAlpha_MKTG150.jpgBrush Set: Collage Alphabet Super Biggie