Friday Customer Submitted Challenge12/14/2012

SodScrap

Today's challenge is a fun one from Cabin Fever!! Congratulations!!

The challenge is: Have you ever tried to scrap with just the colors black and white? Even though those colors are limiting, I can well imagine that nothing can limit a scrapper's creativity! To make it fun, how about a touch of red, by adding just one red embellishment - all other embellishments and papers are black and white.

Don't forget to post your layout in the General Message Board Challenges Gallery and post a link back in this thread!!

My layout will be posted shortly!

Also, don't forget to send in your own ideas for the Friday Customer Submitted Challenge. You could win a prize from Scrap Girls if your idea is selected. Send those ideas to Challenges@scrapgirls.com

I have done this and it IS fun!!! A great black and white photo always looks good :-)

Congrats Cabin Fever!!!

I will try this in my morning... in half hour it will technically BE my morning hahaha... night!

Yes, it's stunning with a black and white photo...I left my color though so you could see the lights on the tree!!

Sleep well Jody!! See you in the morning...(or this evening, however you look at it...) :D

• 3 weeks later...

Archived