New Purchase, Have Password.

Butternut

Hi everyone,

I've purchased things from the Boutique many times but today I couldn't find where I begin to download the files. I went back to the "Wish List" and it's empty. I pressed the "checkout" and I see all of my personal information but I don't see what I ordered anywhere. I do have the password to enter but can't see where to do so. Hummmm..Any suggestions?

Thanks so much,

Ginny

Thank you so much. I'll wait for the email. I did go to My Account and Purchase History but it looked unusual.

If you subscribe to the clubs, they will show first in your account history, your orders will show after them with the newest first. If your orders aren't showing, email angie (hello@scrapgirls.com) and she can help you out. If you used paypal to check out, your order may be held up by that. You can email Angie about that as well.

Thank you so much. I'll wait for the email. I did go to My Account and Purchase History but it looked unusual.

If you subscribe to the clubs, they will show first in your account history, your orders will show after them with the newest first. If your orders aren't showing, email angie (hello@scrapgirls.com) and she can help you out. If you used paypal to check out, your order may be held up by that. You can email Angie about that as well.

Thanks again, Ladies,

I received the email and it led me right to the downloads.

While I'm here I've always wondered why, when I'm going to download files from ScrapGirls, it tells me there are say, 5 of 5 to be downloaded when there are only 4 files. Other instances would be 10 of 10 when there are only 9, etc,. etc. Does it happen to everyone or am I not getting something of which I know nothing? OK, call me crazy. LOL need emoticon here :waving-hi:/>

Thanks again, Ladies,

I received the email and it led me right to the downloads.

While I'm here I've always wondered why, when I'm going to download files from ScrapGirls, it tells me there are say, 5 of 5 to be downloaded when there are only 4 files. Other instances would be 10 of 10 when there are only 9, etc,. etc. Does it happen to everyone or am I not getting something of which I know nothing? OK, call me crazy. LOL need emoticon here waving-hi.gif/>

The number 5 next to the download is the number of times you can download the item before the download link won't work anymore. It used to be 10 a while back.

If you've downloaded it, the number should change to 4 the next time you follow the link. If you downloaded another time, the number would change to 3. If for some reason someone is having trouble downloading they'll get several (5) tries. If they still have trouble, they can email Angie and she'll send a fresh link. I've only had to do that once. Hope that clears it up for you.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived