Win 7--Help! Iexplorer 8

jenrou

Mcrosoft Help center and support keeps popping up a window as if I did a search. I try to close it, etc. It continually pops up. I've gone into control and looked for something to change, I ran my virus software, closed the pc and started several times, nothing works. there's bound to be a place to stop this. ????

Jean I work on Mac so I have forgotten a lot of Windows stuff. But, whenever I have a problem like that I go to Yahoo Search and type in something like, "Mcrosoft Help center popping up window" and very often I will hit on an answer -- or a tip that leads me to an answer... Sorry I can't be of more help but good luck - I know how frustrating this kind of thing is.

I've gone though everything I can think of and finally changed my wireless mouse and keyboard, and it stopped! The crazy pc, since it crashed some time ago, has crazy fits!! I think a lot of times when I get updates on programs, especially Microsoft, it goes into a dancing frenzy! Waiting until the Christmas rush is over to investigate the macs.

Thanks for answering!B)/>

Archived