elibar

Do You Want A Sneaky Peek?

32 posts in this topic

I've been working on this for some time and I just haven't been able to get it finished. I'm working like the dickens to finish it up for this week. Would you like a peek? Here it is!

Oh wow! I love the colours, can't wait to see the full thing.

Ooooh... it looks great! I wish I'd had this last Saturday for the color challenge, LOL.

Oh, me too Diane! When I saw the color challenge, I could have pulled my hair out. Gotta get this done!

Pretty combination of colors, Elisha! I can't wait to see the full collection - oh, the anticipation..........!

Looks scrumptious! You’ve really been putting out some wonderful things—and SO many! The two Christmas collections are so different, but lovely both. And your SS Club is outstanding! Lots of blue ribbons for you, my girl.

PS – Boy did I grab up that fantastic Silent Night special in today’s newsletter!!!!!

Pretty, pretty, pretty! I can't wait to see the rest of it.

I want it! I can tell already!! Thanks for the sneak peak!

Me Too!!!

Well, as soon as its in the store it will jump into my cart! And it would have been perfect for the Saturday Color Challenge....better late than never. Be a busy little elf Elisha!

Love the colors, Elisha. Can't wait to see it when it's finished and in my cart.

Beautiful Elisha. Love that pretty red ribbon! The colors are so rich and lovely.

I hope you're going to stock those shelves to overflowing. Looks like there's going to be quite a rush on Thursday! (myself included) :lol: Beautiful collection, Elisha.

I hope you're going to stock those shelves to overflowing. Looks like there's going to be quite a rush on Thursday! (myself included) :lol:/> Beautiful collection, Elisha.

I hope we are more well-behaved shoppers than the Black Friday rush!

With being a lover of red.... it looks good..... hope you get it in the store real soon!

Can't wait, Elisha! Such a teaser. ;)/>

:D I'm excited about this. It's been since October that I released a new collection!

Just took another peak - and I love the color palette. Those pretty purple and orange accents really caught my eye. Can't wait for Thursday!