Do You Want A Sneaky Peek?

I've been working on this for some time and I just haven't been able to get it finished. I'm working like the dickens to finish it up for this week. Would you like a peek? Here it is!

Ooooh... it looks great! I wish I'd had this last Saturday for the color challenge, LOL.

Oh, me too Diane! When I saw the color challenge, I could have pulled my hair out. Gotta get this done!

Looks scrumptious! You’ve really been putting out some wonderful things—and SO many! The two Christmas collections are so different, but lovely both. And your SS Club is outstanding! Lots of blue ribbons for you, my girl.

PS – Boy did I grab up that fantastic Silent Night special in today’s newsletter!!!!!

I hope you're going to stock those shelves to overflowing. Looks like there's going to be quite a rush on Thursday! (myself included) :lol: Beautiful collection, Elisha.

I hope you're going to stock those shelves to overflowing. Looks like there's going to be quite a rush on Thursday! (myself included) :lol:/> Beautiful collection, Elisha.

I hope we are more well-behaved shoppers than the Black Friday rush!

With being a lover of red.... it looks good..... hope you get it in the store real soon!

Archived