Purchase History

lorac

Is there an easy way to find a past purchase of your in the Purchase History section, without going through each and every purchase? I need to find one and to go through hundreds of purchases one by one is very time consuming. I tried putting the name in the search box, but it only brings me to the collection page.

Thanks for any help.

I don't think you can, Carol. I tried and couldn't do it.

I think that's one of the reasons alot of people put their purchases onto a spreadsheet. You can sort it alphabetically for instance.

I do that also. However, I'm trying to find the order date and order number of the collection. I can't find the collection in my stash, it's listed in my Excel spreadsheet, and I can't find the zip file anywhere. After my EHD crashed, I tried to restore all of my files and some never did restore for various reasons. Oh well, on with the search.

Easy solution if your computer itself will do the "find" feature - My PC with Windows 7 allows me to press control/F and it will search the entire long huge page of my purchase history for any word or phrase I put in there.

^ That's what I do. I didn't know if it was a Windows feature or a Firefox feature, but it works :)

Easy solution if your computer itself will do the "find" feature - My PC with Windows 7 allows me to press control/F and it will search the entire long huge page of my purchase history for any word or phrase I put in there.

^ That's what I do. I didn't know if it was a Windows feature or a Firefox feature, but it works smile.gif

I didn't know you could do that. I love learning new things like this, thanks.

Woo Hoo! I tried it and it works. Thanks. That was so easy.

Archived