Welcome To Our New Scrappity Doo Dah Friends

April Showers

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
:welcome2: to Scrap Girls! Sorry to hear of the closing of your "home", but you are certainly welcome to join us here in our happy purple place. I'm sure you will find we are a very friendly and helpful bunch. Please don't hesitate to post questions if you need any assistance. We'll be looking forward to seeing you around the forums and seeing some of your creations soon! :bighug:

Welcome! It's so sad to hear that your scrapbooking home is closing. I'm so glad that you are venturing to our lovely purple place. Please, make yourselves at home. We're a very friendly and supportive group, and we love to help, so ask lots of questions! :D

Welcome to Scrap Girls! We're so glad you're giving us a try. It's always sad when even a virtual home closes, but we'll do our best to make you feel at home here.

Please don't hesitate to ask questions. Others will be wondering the same thing, and they'll all be glad you asked.

Looking forward to getting to know you!

:)

1962608mfgqgzr55s.jpg

Hope you all settle in and enjoy being here as this is a great place. Never hesitate to ask for any help you may need.

Joining in with the rest of ScrapGirls in extending a warm welcome to all of the Scrappity Doo Dah friends! I hope you find this place as friendly and helpful as I did when I first came here over 7 years ago, and that it will feel like home as you integrate into becoming part of our little family. WELCOME!

Thanks so much for the warm welcome. I'm Helene and am coming from SDD where I was Victoria32 as I am at most other Digiscrapping sites (but that user name was taken here).

I've been digi scrapping since 2004, and am still hopelessly addicted. I'm also addicted to challenges...love doing them to learn new things and to keep me scrapping.

I'll be checking those out in the near future.

Archived