Welcome To Our New Scrappity Doo Dah Friends

April Showers

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks so much for the warm welcome. I'm Helene and am coming from SDD where I was Victoria32 as I am at most other Digiscrapping sites (but that user name was taken here).

I've been digi scrapping since 2004, and am still hopelessly addicted. I'm also addicted to challenges...love doing them to learn new things and to keep me scrapping.

I'll be checking those out in the near future.

Sounds like you've been scrapping digitally since about the very beginning - good for you! :) We've got a great lineup of challenges here to keep you "hopping"

Thank you for receiving ourselves and to give us the warm welcome :) my name is Gladys aka glyss in the digital world . I like the challenges and to take part, this way like to cross the galleries and to leave love in it. Happy to be here and looking forward to getting to know the Scrap Girls... :lol:

Thank you for receiving ourselves and to give us the warm welcome :)/> my name is Gladys aka glyss in the digital world . I like the challenges and to take part, this way like to cross the galleries and to leave love in it. Happy to be here and looking forward to getting to know the Scrap Girls... :lol:/>

Welcome to Scrap Girls Gladys! We're glad you're here :)

I have come over from Scrappity Doo Dah too, I only joined there about 1 month ago, so not such a long time memeber as some, but looking forward to seeing you all around the forums

Glad to have you here with us!! I know you'll find a happy, welcoming new home here!

Thanks so much for the warm welcome. I'm Helene and am coming from SDD where I was Victoria32 as I am at most other Digiscrapping sites (but that user name was taken here).

I've been digi scrapping since 2004, and am still hopelessly addicted. I'm also addicted to challenges...love doing them to learn new things and to keep me scrapping.

Hi Helene! You've been a digiscrapper for a good while!! That's awesome :) Glad to have your experience here with us at Scrap Girls!! Welcome :)

My, what a nice, friendly forum topic. Thank you so much for your welcoming comments. I, too, am from SDD. I was Kathryn there, but anytime that name is taken, I add my last two initials, so I am Kathrynvc here. I registered some time ago, but was so busy elsewhere. I look forward to learning more about the designers here, participating in challenges, and visiting on the forum. Again, thank you for the kind welcome. Happy Christmas to all.

My, what a nice, friendly forum topic. Thank you so much for your welcoming comments. I, too, am from SDD. I was Kathryn there, but anytime that name is taken, I add my last two initials, so I am Kathrynvc here. I registered some time ago, but was so busy elsewhere. I look forward to learning more about the designers here, participating in challenges, and visiting on the forum. Again, thank you for the kind welcome. Happy Christmas to all.

Hi Kathryn :waving-hi:

We're glad you're here with us! We'll be looking forward to seeing you around the forums and having you participate in the challenges and fun we have here. Also, don't hesitate to ask questions if you need any help. :rudolf:

Addiction? Why, whatever do you mean? I don't think there is ANYone here who is addicted. ;) LOL...ok, join the addicted club with the rest of us!!

thank for warm welcome - im zanthia and i love challenges - been scrapping a few years. hope you like pet pages as i scrap my dog cooper a lot - he is actually more known thoughout digiland than me,lol

Hi Zanthia and welcome to Scrap Girls! We are just delighted to have you here with us - and I promise that you will love it here!

thank for warm welcome - im zanthia and i love challenges - been scrapping a few years. hope you like pet pages as i scrap my dog cooper a lot - he is actually more known thoughout digiland than me,lol

Zanthia,

First I'd like to Welcome you and everyone else to ScrapGirls. Second, I love pet pages and your baby Cooper is such a cutie. I also scrap my fur-babies more than anything else. :welcome2:

What a nice welcome! I learned about your site at SDD also and have been exploring everything here. I did some of the Tree of Doom and can say that is properly named! But it did help me get familiar with your shop and all the great designs you have here. Looking forward to joining in all the fun in January.

Welcome Zanthia! I love pet pages, and I look forward to meeting Cooper. He's so handsome!

What a nice welcome! I learned about your site at SDD also and have been exploring everything here. I did some of the Tree of Doom and can say that is properly named! But it did help me get familiar with your shop and all the great designs you have here. Looking forward to joining in all the fun in January.

Welcome Barbara. I gave up on the tree of doom long ago. There are much more easier challenges! The welcoming team does a great job with daily, weekly and monthly challenges. I'm sure they're planning something really fun for January!

I have come over from Scrappity Doo Dah too, though I joined SG some time ago. I love challenges, they keep me scrapping.

I´ve been a rather silence SG forum member, and I've got to tell all SDD girls that SG have very nice people. See all the welcoming messages!

Archived