teecee

What's New Today?

79 posts in this topic

Happy Thursday to everyone! Can you believe there are only a few days left until Christmas? I'm sure looking forward to seeing some new goodies in the boutique today - as a matter of fact, I just came from there and spotted some beauties on the shelves already. So, with it being Thursday and having a great Christmas sale going on, I think we should get ready to shop! Have a fun day! :rudolf:

JRA_Collection_CalicoChristmas_MKTG_150.JPGCalico Christmas Collection

JRA_SSEmb_PhotoMasks_Holly_MKTG_150.jpgScrapSimple Embellishment Templates: Photo Masks – Holly

JRA_SSTools_Shapes_ChristmasFlourish12001_MKTG_150.jpgScrapSimple Tools - Shapes: Christmas Flourish

JSM_dD-Christmas_Coll_MKTG_150.jpgdigiDoer Christmas Collection

LLA_ChristmasMorning_Collection_MKTG150.jpgChristmas Morning Collection

SBA_WonderJoy_Col_Lttr_MKTG_150.jpg8.5x11 Wonder and Joy Collection

SBA_ChristmasBegin_Lttr_MKTG_150.jpg8.5x11 Christmas Beginnings Collection Mini

SBA_XcelsisDeo_ColMini_Lttr_MKTG_150.jpg8.5x11 Xcelsis Deo Collection Mini

Good morning Theresa.

Jacqui's Christmas digi-doer kit, it's a great addition to the set.

AAK - where did the time go! Well, you got a sneek peek of what I've got for you later today. As soon as it's in the store - I'll relax and finish up my Christmas preparations!

Holy eye-candy, Batman! It's not even 9AM! :)

Good Morning Everyone! WOW! The boutique is already all aglow with new goodies!

Good morning! Loving the shopping this morning. I love, love, love the flourishes shapes. And the collections are darling. So glad there's a sale. Will check in to see what else pops up...Elisha, Durin, others?

Thanks everyone! I LOVE those colors together and have for several years, just always run out of time before Xmas each year to create a kit using them :) Talk about last minute! LOL I just realized today that Christmas is next week! I have been running

around trying to get stuff done that the time has just flown by. Deep sigh....

Lovin' this new Nano Collection from Syndee!

SNU_HolidayHoopla_Nano_MKTG150.jpgHoliday Hoopla Nano Collection

I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE those colors together! Gotta have! Wheeeeeeeeeeeeee!

Happy Thursday to everyone! Can you believe there are only a few days left until Christmas? I'm sure looking forward to seeing some new goodies in the boutique today - as a matter of fact, I just came from there and spotted some beauties on the shelves already. So, with it being Thursday and having a great Christmas sale going on, I think we should get ready to shop! Have a fun day! :rudolf:/>

JRA_Collection_CalicoChristmas_MKTG_150.JPGCalico Christmas Collection

JRA_SSEmb_PhotoMasks_Holly_MKTG_150.jpgScrapSimple Embellishment Templates: Photo Masks – Holly

JRA_SSTools_Shapes_ChristmasFlourish12001_MKTG_150.jpgScrapSimple Tools - Shapes: Christmas Flourish

JSM_dD-Christmas_Coll_MKTG_150.jpgdigiDoer Christmas Collection

LLA_ChristmasMorning_Collection_MKTG150.jpgChristmas Morning Collection

SBA_WonderJoy_Col_Lttr_MKTG_150.jpg8.5x11 Wonder and Joy Collection

SBA_ChristmasBegin_Lttr_MKTG_150.jpg8.5x11 Christmas Beginnings Collection Mini

SBA_XcelsisDeo_ColMini_Lttr_MKTG_150.jpg8.5x11 Xcelsis Deo Collection Mini

Thank you, designers, for the 8.5 x 11 kits! I love them all!

Love this new coordinating brush set too - it's on the way to my shopping cart...SNU_BrushSet_HolidayHoopla_MKTG150.jpgBrush Set: Holiday Hoopla

Here's another fun brush set from Syndee!SNU_BrushSet_Snapshot_MKTG150.jpgBrush Set: Snapshot

I see some copic practice in someone's future....these brush sets are fabulous! Everything today is fabulous! Thank Goodness there is a sale on Christmas Supplies!

Oh my! So many beautiful goodies this morning!! Hats off to my fellow designers ~ you are awesome!!! <3 <3 <3

Love this new coordinating brush set too - it's on the way to my shopping cart...SNU_BrushSet_HolidayHoopla_MKTG150.jpgBrush Set: Holiday Hoopla

Here's another fun brush set from Syndee!SNU_BrushSet_Snapshot_MKTG150.jpgBrush Set: Snapshot

I see some copic practice in someone's future....these brush sets are fabulous! Everything today is fabulous! Thank Goodness there is a sale on Christmas Supplies!

YES! Me too!

This collection from Kerry is gorgeous too!

KVE_Adagio_MKTG_150.jpgAdagio Collection Biggie

Absolutely gorgeous! Thank you Kerry! I'm so happy that you are up to designing!

I am going to be in sooooo much trouble with my cc! Rich got last month's bill and said, "you've been doing a lot of shopping at Scrap Girls, haven't you"? :disappearing-smilie: Uh, well, yeah....there was a sale and there's a sale now, so..........:) :)

I'm not sure if this was here last week or not, but just had to say how much I love the colors and the wildlife in Durin's WINTER BLUE COLLECTION Precious little animals!

DEB_WinterBlue_Coll_MKTG_150.jpg

Hurry up, Elisha! I'm dieing to see it!! :)/>

He he! Almost there....

Just a couple more things to check...