What's New Today?

Ohhh-hhh! It's beautiful, Elisha! I love the color combinations and the embellies are fabulous! I've checked out once.....going back into do it all over again! :)

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm in serious overdose from all the AMAZING digi goodness in the boutique today - it is all seriously beautiful! Too many to mention all, but Durin, how on earth did you know I was hoping for a realistic owl in addition to all the adorable cute drawn owls? :)

Hurry up, Elisha! I'm dieing to see it!! :)/>/>

LOL - I'm guessing Pat is snowed in today and thus the impatience. :giggle_bear:/>

Cheri hit the nail on the head!!

OH MY!! I love it Elisha.

And Kerry, another OH MY!! I love your Adagio too. Wow, it is good to have you back!!

Sara, thanks for pointing our Durin's Winter Blue collection. I hadn't seen that one yet. Another must have.

There are soooo many beautiful things in the Boutique today!!!

Here are some beautiful new frames and value pack that coordinate with Cindy's beautiful papers and cluster borders!

CRO_ClassicFrames_EmbMini_MKTG_150.jpgClassic Frames Embellishment Mini

CRO_Classic_ValuePack_MKTG_150.jpgValue Pack: Classic

CRO_ClassicPSM_MKTG_150.jpgClassic Paper Super Mini

CRO_ClassicClusterBorders_MKTG_150.jpgClassic Cluster Borders Embellishment Mini

Wow, so many new wonderful Christmas goodies! Love this time of year! :)

Happy Thursday to everyone! Can you believe there are only a few days left until Christmas? I'm sure looking forward to seeing some new goodies in the boutique today - as a matter of fact, I just came from there and spotted some beauties on the shelves already. So, with it being Thursday and having a great Christmas sale going on, I think we should get ready to shop! Have a fun day! rudolf.gif

JRA_Collection_CalicoChristmas_MKTG_150.JPGCalico Christmas Collection

JRA_SSEmb_PhotoMasks_Holly_MKTG_150.jpgScrapSimple Embellishment Templates: Photo Masks – Holly

JRA_SSTools_Shapes_ChristmasFlourish12001_MKTG_150.jpgScrapSimple Tools - Shapes: Christmas Flourish

JSM_dD-Christmas_Coll_MKTG_150.jpgdigiDoer Christmas Collection

LLA_ChristmasMorning_Collection_MKTG150.jpgChristmas Morning Collection

SBA_WonderJoy_Col_Lttr_MKTG_150.jpg8.5x11 Wonder and Joy Collection

SBA_ChristmasBegin_Lttr_MKTG_150.jpg8.5x11 Christmas Beginnings Collection Mini

SBA_XcelsisDeo_ColMini_Lttr_MKTG_150.jpg8.5x11 Xcelsis Deo Collection Mini

I too have a little something for you today - a little later than usual since we have about nine inches of snow and thus no school here. LOL - I have 3 boys instead of 1 here this Thursday!

You got a little more than we did, Cheri. I'm sure having the boys home have slowed things up for you. Only 7" at our house. Lost half a tree next to our driveway though. DH had a heck of time getting the driveway clear between the fallen tree and the heavy, wet snow with our medium sized snowblower. He has snowblower envy of the guy next door. ;)

This is so sweet - I love it Jo! Thank you!

JCO_JIF6Plus_12X12SantasSleigh_MKTG_150.jpgJIF Plus: 12x12 Santas Sleigh

Jo - this is so cute! Didn't expect something like this from you! But then again - who doesn't love gingerbread people?

I have to laugh because I thought to myself...bet they think..'what's a nice Jewish girl like Jo doing designing a Christmas collection?" LOL...believe you me, I thought it myself but, as I believe everyone has a right to their beliefs I had no problem creating this, in fact I loved putting it together, seeing all the fun and joy in celebrating a special holiday. Merry Christmas everyone.

and Elisha.... LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE and just incase you weren't sure, LOVE your new collection, just stunning in every way

amazing product in the boutique today, I am so happy and proud to be a ScrapGirl and to share the boutique with such amazing talent and wonderful customers

This is delightful, Jo! And your layouts are so cute.LOVE!!!

Jo - this is so cute! Didn't expect something like this from you! But then again - who doesn't love gingerbread people?

I have to laugh because I thought to myself...bet they think..'what's a nice Jewish girl like Jo doing designing a Christmas collection?" LOL...believe you me, I thought it myself but, as I believe everyone has a right to their beliefs I had no problem creating this, in fact I loved putting it together, seeing all the fun and joy in celebrating a special holiday. Merry Christmas everyone.

and Elisha.... LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE and just incase you weren't sure, LOVE your new collection, just stunning in every way

amazing product in the boutique today, I am so happy and proud to be a ScrapGirl and to share the boutique with such amazing talent and wonderful customers

LOL to your comment above about the "nice Jewish girl designing a Christmas collection" - I wasn't too surprised; you are always thinking of others. I think a designer a few years ago made a Hanukkah collection and she was Christian. If I were ever smart enough to design "finished" items I might do that myself. I love the blues that are often depicted with Hanukkah/Chanukah, the pretty menorah, the dreidel is such a cool shape and the Hebrew letters so pleasing to the eye. Oh, and the food!;) I think it's a beautiful thing indeed when we are not only tolerant and understanding of others beliefs, but also completely and totally accommodating to the point of taking the time to lovingly create a collection that you personally don't have a need for in your own scrapbooks. Jennifer's Kwanzaa collection is another example of this:)

LOL to your comment above about the "nice Jewish girl designing a Christmas collection" - I wasn't too surprised; you are always thinking of others. I think a designer a few years ago made a Hanukkah collection and she was Christian. If I were ever smart enough to design "finished" items I might do that myself. I love the blues that are often depicted with Hanukkah/Chanukah, the pretty menorah, the dreidel is such a cool shape and the Hebrew letters so pleasing to the eye. Oh, and the food!;)/> I think it's a beautiful thing indeed when we are not only tolerant and understanding of others beliefs, but also completely and totally accommodating to the point of taking the time to lovingly create a collection that you personally don't have a need for in your own scrapbooks. Jennifer's Kwanzaa collection is another example of this:)

How true, Cheri! I love the blues in Hanukkah designs too, our Christmas tree is decorated in blue and silver.

Archived