What's New Today?

Aww thanks for all the kind words friends!! I'm glad you like the new collection. :)/>

It's beautiful Amanda! I really like the gold and silver against the black. Especially like the crumpled gold foil paper! And the black bow - to die for!

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I too have a little something for you today - a little later than usual since we have about nine inches of snow and thus no school here. LOL - I have 3 boys instead of 1 here this Thursday!

No snow here, but I was a little getting my stuff done today!

Just loving everything here in the store this week:

Elisha - love it, love it, LOVE IT!!!

Cindy - Mmmmm yummy

Amanda - so sophistcated. Gorgeous

Durin - beautiful kits and bling

Marlene - love those colours

Kerry - hey, welcome back. You're on form, Girl - a beautiful collection

Just love those DigiDoers Jacqui

WTG Laurel

Loving those cute snowmen Sarah

Cute,cute, cute Jo

Those colours are beautiful, Jennifer

Cheri, your stitching is a must have

Have I missed anyone? I just love it all!!!

I bought several Christmas collections a few months ago and thought I was all sorted for this year and wouldn't buy any more until next year (at the earliest. But there are so many new items that look so lovely and I haven't spent all the vouchers I was given for my birthday so I may give in to the temptation and put them straight into my basket rather than on my wishlist.

Thank you very much designers :)

I bought several Christmas collections a few months ago and thought I was all sorted for this year and wouldn't buy any more until next year (at the earliest. But there are so many new items that look so lovely and I haven't spent all the vouchers I was given for my birthday so I may give in to the temptation and put them straight into my basket rather than on my wishlist.

Thank you very much designers :)/>

Well it's a good thing there's a sale. And an extra coupon!

Just loving everything here in the store this week:

Elisha - love it, love it, LOVE IT!!!

Cindy - Mmmmm yummy

Amanda - so sophistcated. Gorgeous

Durin - beautiful kits and bling

Marlene - love those colours

Kerry - hey, welcome back. You're on form, Girl - a beautiful collection

Just love those DigiDoers Jacqui

WTG Laurel

Loving those cute snowmen Sarah

Cute,cute, cute Jo

Those colours are beautiful, Jennifer

Cheri, your stitching is a must have

Have I missed anyone? I just love it all!!!

Thanks! Wow, I think you got it all, and they're all beautiful! Being a newbie still, what are didi doers? ( cute collection in any case, love it Jacqui!). Great video, Elisha!

Thanks! Wow, I think you got it all, and they're all beautiful! Being e newbie still, what are didi doers? ( cute collection in any case, love it Jacqui!)

Hi Marlene - Here is Jacqui's newest digiDoer collection:

JSM_dD-Christmas_Coll_MKTG_150.jpgdigiDoer Christmas Collection

If you go to the boutique and search digiDoer, you'll be able to see the entire line of digiDoers. HTH

I'm so excited! I made a little preview video for Sugar Plum. Check out my product pages to see it!

Value Pack: Sugar Plum

Your video is as delightful as is your Sugar Plum Collection, Elisha - it's in my cart to check out tonight - can't wait to play around with it! I just love it!

Love the video Elisha - it looks very professional. I've just bought some video s/ware to do the same kind of thing. Don't know how to use it yet - gonna play over the Christmas break

Archived