12 Days Of Christmas

cats4jan

Just wanted to drop by and say how much I am enjoying the 12 Days of Christmas stories. What a wonderful way to usher in the holidays. Thanks to the editor and whomever came up with this idea.

And while I'm at it - your newsletter is the first thing I click onto each day.

Merry Christmas to all.

Hi Janice!

I'm totally enjoying the 12 Days of Christmas Stories too! The stories have all been wonderful and so from the heart! We have such an amazing group of people putting our newsletter together and thinking up all of these wonderful things for us to do, I agree!

Hats off to our newsletter team! :2468who-do-we-appreciate: :2468who-do-we-appreciate: :2468who-do-we-appreciate:

All of the stories printed in the newsletter so far have been wonderful. Each and every one of them 'zing at my heart strings'. This was such a fabulous idea and glad to see that a lot of us contributed to the 12 Days of Christmas. Looking forward to the rest of the stories up until Christmas Eve.

Don't know the process of how you pick the stories, but I have enjoyed them all and wnat to thank and wish the authors a Very Merry Christmas. I know the newsletter did the story thing last year and this year and I have enjoyed and looked forward to seeing them each day. Please keep up the tradition of 12 Days of Christmas. I just read the last entry and it has touched my Christmas spirit strongly and I would like to wish that author and her husband a from the heart Thank you for thier caring and sharing their love of children.

Don't know the process of how you pick the stories, but I have enjoyed them all and wnat to thank and wish the authors a Very Merry Christmas. I know the newsletter did the story thing last year and this year and I have enjoyed and looked forward to seeing them each day. Please keep up the tradition of 12 Days of Christmas. I just read the last entry and it has touched my Christmas spirit strongly and I would like to wish that author and her husband a from the heart Thank you for thier caring and sharing their love of children.

Thank you so much - I'm glad you enjoyed my story and happy that it touched your Christmas Spirit - The stories are all true stories and written from the heart of each and every contributor.

Merry Christmas to you!

Archived