SodScrap

Friday Customer Submitted Challenge12/21/2012

12 posts in this topic

Well.........I guess we survived the end of the world!! :)

Today's challenge comes from SandiC...congratulations!!

The Challenge: It's almost time for us to make our New Year resolutions. My challenge is to pick one basic value you hold above others and that you want to keep as the center of your life in the coming year, use that as your title and scrap a page about it. Maybe as part of a quote, or a photo that shows where or how in your life that value is important to you. Maybe do this before you set your resolution so that your resolution fits your most important value.

Do you have your thinking cap on yet?? If you don't do resolutions, you can come up with one word that you want to embody for the year and scrap about it. You can make a layout, or a new desktop for your computer. How about a layout/sign to hang/frame in a visible spot? Cannot wait to see what your resolutions for the year will be!

I haven't even started my layout...but I will post it when I'm done!

Please post your layout in the General Message Board Challenges Gallery and post a link back in this thread.

Also, don't forget to send in your own ideas for the Friday Customer Submitted Challenge. You could win a prize from Scrap Girls if your idea is selected. Send those ideas to Challenges@scrapgirls.com

Great challenge idea! Congratulations Sandi! :2468who-do-we-appreciate:

Congratulations Sandi.

This one's going to take some thought.

Perfect challenge to get us moving in a good direction for 2013! Thanks Sandi!!

LOL! I forgot all about submitting this. But I'm very happy you chose it. I'll go do a LO for this one.

Congratulations, Sandi! I like this idea - right up my alley!

And yes, I guess the world is still spinning around - at least here in North Carolina! My son was worried to death about the world coming to an end - I'm so glad we're all here! :)

This was easier than I thought. I did mine as an ATC. Keep smiling everyone.

Keep smiling...this makes me think of Finding Nemo when Dory sings "just keep swimming swimming..."...so I sometimes sing in my head "just keep smiling smiling..."

Here is mine ... I know if I can Seek Him first thing in the morning, the rest of my day will fall in place.

Congratulations Sandi

This sounds an interesting challenge..... I am ready for 2013 as this has not been a good year.... but need to do some thinking about a value as I hold a few highly.

Mine is HERE. I didn't put a lot of design work into my ATC for this challenge because Doris just makes it so easy with her wonderful ATC backgrounds!