Friday Customer Submitted Challenge12/21/2012

SodScrap

Well.........I guess we survived the end of the world!! :)

Today's challenge comes from SandiC...congratulations!!

The Challenge: It's almost time for us to make our New Year resolutions. My challenge is to pick one basic value you hold above others and that you want to keep as the center of your life in the coming year, use that as your title and scrap a page about it. Maybe as part of a quote, or a photo that shows where or how in your life that value is important to you. Maybe do this before you set your resolution so that your resolution fits your most important value.

Do you have your thinking cap on yet?? If you don't do resolutions, you can come up with one word that you want to embody for the year and scrap about it. You can make a layout, or a new desktop for your computer. How about a layout/sign to hang/frame in a visible spot? Cannot wait to see what your resolutions for the year will be!

I haven't even started my layout...but I will post it when I'm done!

Please post your layout in the General Message Board Challenges Gallery and post a link back in this thread.

Also, don't forget to send in your own ideas for the Friday Customer Submitted Challenge. You could win a prize from Scrap Girls if your idea is selected. Send those ideas to Challenges@scrapgirls.com

Congratulations, Sandi! I like this idea - right up my alley!

And yes, I guess the world is still spinning around - at least here in North Carolina! My son was worried to death about the world coming to an end - I'm so glad we're all here! :)

Congratulations Sandi

This sounds an interesting challenge..... I am ready for 2013 as this has not been a good year.... but need to do some thinking about a value as I hold a few highly.

Archived