What Is Your Favorite Holiday Collection?

CRS

I think a better question would be which one isn't a favorite. There is something about Christmas that brings out the most beautiful designs, all very artful or too cute for words.

a> has got to be one of my first and most used collections. I've used some of the embellishments for non-Christmas LOs too. Its perfect for pageant photos and to make cards. Used it with a Christmas letter too.

a> is another oldie but goodie. Another go to collection for darling embellies.

And like Carla already mentioned, Holiday in Lights is my all-time favorite.

This is a tough question Carla! There are sooooo many I love, it's really hard to pick just one. The first one that comes to mind is:

EBA_CollectionBiggie_SilentNight_MKTG_150.jpgSilent Night Collection Biggie

I just love every last little thing about this collection. :rudolf:/>

Definitely one of my favourites! As soon as I saw it in the boutique, in my cart it went!

HOLIDAY IN LIGHTS is one I've wanted! It's in my cart right now waiting for me to check out. There are so many that i just love! Right now I'm loving Angie's "So This Is Christmas" but I've bought six different holiday collections this year and I love each of them!

I can't possibly list a favorite really - they are all so beautiful!

KITCHY CHRISTMAS COLLECTION of Syndee's is one I just bought and haven't used yet, but I have big plans once I get some Christmas photos!

The Gallery is going to be filled with wonderful layouts of all of Christmases I think!

Shalae's Holy Night Collection was the first collection I ever bought. I fell in love with it when I saw it.

STI_HolyNight_Collection_150.jpg

And as soon as I saw Amanda's Glitzy Christmas Collection, I had to have it too because she added in the blue, 'cause I had just switched to using blue on our Christmas tree.

ASO_GlitzyChristmas_Coll_MKTG_150.jpg

I loved that she added so many coordinating kits and add-ons to it too! Glitzy Blue Collection Mini especially!

AFT_BlueGlitzy_CollMini_MKTG_150.jpg

Archived