Newbie Here

Murmer

I am new to this forum. I recently got photoshop elements and am still working on figuring out how to use it :) I am from Northern New England (where so far we are not getting a white christmas :( . I am the adoptive mama to 2 little ones who are currently 5 and 3 and figure a lot into my scrapbooking. I am hoping to get a lot of new ideas here. Thanks.

Hello :waving-hi:

Welcome to Scrap Girls! Don't hesitate to ask questions if you need help - we have a lot of very friendly and very helpful people here, and there are a lot of us who use Photoshop Elements. You've come to the right place! We'll be looking forward to seeing you around. :rudolf:

It's so nice to meet you - I'm glad you introduced yourself to us! Welcome, welcome to the friendliest little purple place on the planet for divi-scrapping, new friends and the most fabulous boutique anywhere!

Can't wait to see your layouts!

Welcome. People here are very helpful which makes learning to scrap so fun. We go to vt on the weekends. And r there now We got some snow and it looks so nice and white where r u in New England

I am in Vermont and yes we are finally getting some snow :)

Thanks for all the welcomes...my goal this year is to do a lot more scrapbooking. I have been watching the scrap secrets and it is INCREDIBLE!!!! So I am getting really excited and hope to start the new year with a posted layout here :)

Archived