ValerieT

Tuesday Freebie Challenge 25Th Dec

6 posts in this topic

No I haven't gone completely mad, at least not yet!:lol:/> I know it is still Monday for a large part of the world, but as I don't know when, or if, I am turning my computer on tomorrow, I am posting your challenge today.

Now because it is Christmas I am going to let you choose your freebie. You can pick any of the freebies found on the Freebies page of the boutique, including the full kit A Narrative. You can use more than one freebie if you wish.

Post your layout in General Message Board Challenges gallery and post a link back here so we can all LSL on your layout.

I can't wait to see what you come up with.

A very merry Christmas to you all.

I just checked in on Christmas Eve and saw the early (for us) Christmas gift of choosing our own freebie. What fun! Now to sneak in a little scrapping time....

I am going to try to get a layout done for this challenge! I have to make a pie for a late dinner, but nothing else. It's a really quiet Christmas at Casa Kieffer.

I'll see what I can do when the Christmas Hoopla is over today!

Here's mine, Wonderland Finally got to finish this one. I used freebies from yesterday's forum page, and also from the 12/11 freebie challenge; plus more freebies.