What's New Today?

Happy Thursday everyone! :waving-hi:

I can hardly believe today is the last Thursday of the year! Well, I can't wait to see what new goodies the designers have for us today. And, with the great sale we are having, I'm ready to shop 'til I drop, so let the shopping begin!

Good Morning Theresa and Monica! It IS the last Thursday of the month, isn't it? Wow! AND there's still a sale going on in the boutique so it's a great day to shop! Can't wait to see what our designers have in store for us today!

Happy Thursday everyone! :waving-hi:/>/>

I can hardly believe today is the last Thursday of the year! Well, I can't wait to see what new goodies the designers have for us today. And, with the great sale we are having, I'm ready to shop 'til I drop, so let the shopping begin!

W H A T?? The last Thursday of the year??? Really?? I bet this means there will be awesome new goodies for us!!

I hope there isn't anything too good, I spent all my vouchers in the sale last night ;)/>/>

Just add it to your wish list. They are so generous around here, there will be another sale soon!!!

That is sooooo true, Karen! Just another reason why we love Scrap Girls! :)

Oh, I see our designer elves have been hard at work while I've been out! The boutique is looking sooooo snazzy! Loving all of the new goodies! I tried to shop a few minutes ago but the boutique is evidently a very busy place today so I'll try again later!

Archived