SodScrap

Friday Customer Submitted Challenge12/28/2012

20 posts in this topic

Good morning fellow scrappers!! Can you believe it's the last Friday of the year???? woah!!

Today's fun challenge comes from MariJ....Congratulations Marilyn!

The challenge is to Scrap your favorite food. Tell us why it's your favorite! I cannot wait to see the different foods...

Please post your layout in the General Message Board Challenges Gallery and post a link back in this thread.

PLEASE NOTE: Also, don't forget to send in your own ideas for the Friday Customer Submitted Challenge. You could win a prize from Scrap Girls if your idea is selected. Send those ideas to Challenges@scrapgirls.com

Congratulations, Marilyn!

And, Conda, I loved your Noodle layout! I'll see what I can come up with today - it's cold here and seems like a good day to be in the kitchen! But I'll have to go shopping first!

Congratulations Marilyn. Can't think about food just now!!!! I've eaten way too much!!!! I'll get to this next week.

Wow, thank you Conda and all. Saw your layout and didn't realize the challenge was my idea.

Have to get thinking - lots of food around and gosh, is it really Friday? I've lost track of the days...

winking_baby.gifIs it ok for me to do FOOD? My favorites change, but I'll think of something, congrats Marilyn.

winking_baby.gifIs it ok for me to do FOOD? My favorites change, but I'll think of something, congrats Marilyn.

Sure!! Make it a collage! ;)

I have lots of favorites too!

Congratulations Marilyn --- hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm I have lots of favorites too BUT will try to get a layout done!

I have to many favourite foods to scrap as I just love good food. i suppose my latest favourite was the Christmas dinner we had of turkey and ham with all the trimmings and of course the Christmas Pudding :)

Thanks everyone - finally found some pics of my favorite food so will be working on a layout - if I remember how, it's been awhile.

I have to many favourite foods to scrap as I just love good food. i suppose my latest favourite was the Christmas dinner we had of turkey and ham with all the trimmings and of course the Christmas Pudding :)/>

Christmas pudding...not sure what that is...but I'm sure it's yummy!!

Thanks everyone - finally found some pics of my favorite food so will be working on a layout - if I remember how, it's been awhile.

Can't wait to see!!

This is a little late, but I wanted to wait until I was home and could use Pixie Mischief by Syndee. Better late than never!

Great idea, Marilyn. Congratulations!

Brownies

There is nothing like being on time and this is nothing like it!!!!

I have had this challenge on my list for a few weeks now and finally got to it... It was prompted by Conda's challenge from yesterday to use a SS template and if I really push my luck it MIGHT even count as a HNC...!!!