Friday Customer Submitted Challenge12/28/2012

SodScrap

Good morning fellow scrappers!! Can you believe it's the last Friday of the year???? woah!!

Today's fun challenge comes from MariJ....Congratulations Marilyn!

The challenge is to Scrap your favorite food. Tell us why it's your favorite! I cannot wait to see the different foods...

Please post your layout in the General Message Board Challenges Gallery and post a link back in this thread.

PLEASE NOTE: Also, don't forget to send in your own ideas for the Friday Customer Submitted Challenge. You could win a prize from Scrap Girls if your idea is selected. Send those ideas to Challenges@scrapgirls.com

Congratulations, Marilyn!

And, Conda, I loved your Noodle layout! I'll see what I can come up with today - it's cold here and seems like a good day to be in the kitchen! But I'll have to go shopping first!

I have to many favourite foods to scrap as I just love good food. i suppose my latest favourite was the Christmas dinner we had of turkey and ham with all the trimmings and of course the Christmas Pudding :)/>

Christmas pudding...not sure what that is...but I'm sure it's yummy!!

• 2 weeks later...

There is nothing like being on time and this is nothing like it!!!!

I have had this challenge on my list for a few weeks now and finally got to it... It was prompted by Conda's challenge from yesterday to use a SS template and if I really push my luck it MIGHT even count as a HNC...!!!

Archived