Digital Scrapbooking Software/program

yleihs

Hi. I used to have Photoshop CS2 but the program no longer works in my new operating system. I cannot afford right now to buy a new software so I am looking into something free or cheaper program i can use to do more digital scrapbooks. Does anyone out there have any recommendations for me? Thank you.

I was going to say exactly what April said. PSE is a great alternative to the full version of Photoshop. Check around for a sale or coupons. Sometimes BJ's or other places have it for around $50.

I use GIMP. The drawback here is that you can't use any of the tools and styles, but everything else works fine. I have been able to figure out how to do most everything that I've seen done here. It really is free, so give it a try. PM me if you have any GIMP questions.

• 2 weeks later...

I just now read all these replies. I will definitely check PSE11. I recently swtiched from Costco to BJs so hopefully they have PSE11. The thing is I have also saved a gazillion digi elements that I am still hoping to use. While I can use some of these elements in Powerpoint Windows 7, there are limitations. Thank you all for your suggestions!

Archived