Saturday Color Challenge - 12/29

tiza126

Last Saturday of 2012!! Where has the year gone???

For the very very last color challenge of the year, we would have some fun... and leave the colors up to chance. I want you visit this random palette generator: palette.ws

Whatever palette of 5 colors shows up first, those are the colors I challenge you to use :)/>

(At the bottom of the page there is a drop-down box where you can select a size and save your palette as a .png file. This way you can open it with your software program and use the color dropper to select the colors)

Something fun and different to end the year!

When you finish your layout, post it to the Saturday Color Challenge gallery.

Happy New Year!!

I notice that this is a 'cool' palette generator, lots of blues and purples. Definitely a challenge for me. Cool idea :lol:/>, Theresa.

Here's my palette:

I hadn't noticed that until I started seeing all the palettes people are posting! Good observation!

The random color palette I received was quite the challenge, but I had fun with it. Since the challenge is on the date of my sister's birthday, I used the picture my mom just sent me of the beautiful headstone. Amazing how much better I felt after completing the challenge...I walked through memory lane with Melanie the entire time I worked on this LO. Great therapy!

In Memory of Melanie

Archived