Problems Unzipping Freebie Files

Kate Davis

Hello,

I've been having a mass unzipping of the all the items I bought in December and did the freebies while I was at it. However, I haven't been able to take the files out of three zip folders, is there something unusual about them?

KMC_SSEmb_TisTheSeason_Special.zip it is asking for a password

JZI_SnowandMistletoeSpecial_WA.zip I'm being told there is nothing in the folder

BMU_WesChristmas_Special.zip the folder is 8000kb but I get an error saying there is nothing to extract

Any suggestions? As I've got different messages I've assumed it is not user error...?

Hello,

I've been having a mass unzipping of the all the items I bought in December and did the freebies while I was at it. However, I haven't been able to take the files out of three zip folders, is there something unusual about them?

KMC_SSEmb_TisTheSeason_Special.zip it is asking for a password

JZI_SnowandMistletoeSpecial_WA.zip I'm being told there is nothing in the folder

BMU_WesChristmas_Special.zip the folder is 8000kb but I get an error saying there is nothing to extract

Any suggestions? As I've got different messages I've assumed it is not user error...?

Kate, I have unzipped:

KMC_SSEmb_TisTheSeason_Special

JZI_SnowandMistletoeSpecial_WA

and I didn't have any trouble with either of them.

I didn't get BMU_WesChristmas_Special.

I'm not sure why you are getting those messages - maybe someone else will come along with some information for you.

Usually, messages like that are download errors. What you can try is deleting the zip file and re-downloading the file. Sometimes you need to download to a new location, like your desktop instead of the downloads folder. Unfortunately, I don't think any of these are still available for download.

I had the same problem with KMC_SSEmb_TisTheSeason_Special. I downloaded it again a couple of times, always the same message asking for a password. I finally gave up! No problem with the other freebies, though.

Thanks to scrapgirls for the Christmas freebies! They were lovely!

Archived