JeannieH

Finally Figured Coloring Out For Ss Emb. Templates...

12 posts in this topic

I have been pulling my hair out trying to color the elements of Granny'e Attic! I have read every tut, tried every trick and the elements looked terrible. I was just about ready to discontinue the club when I gave it one more shot. Voila! Perfect. I am so excited I can hardly stand myself! Thanks for sharing my excitement....off to color!

Awesome!!!! I hope you took notes so that you can remember what you did! That's something I would do, lol.

I have been pulling my hair out trying to color the elements of Granny'e Attic! I have read every tut, tried every trick and the elements looked terrible. I was just about ready to discontinue the club when I gave it one more shot. Voila! Perfect. I am so excited I can hardly stand myself! Thanks for sharing my excitement....off to color!

YAY Jeannie!! Glad to hear you got it figured out!

Oh, good for you! Some light colors are difficult to make look good. Brandy Murry did a tutorial on that, showing how to get a beautiful light yellow, as an example. This is included in the ScrapGirls YouTube Channel videos.

Also, there's often many different ways to color ScrapSimple products. If you haven't reviewed the ScrapSimple Handbook, http://store.scrapgirls.com/p20711.php, take a look at it. Good luck--looking forward to seeing your layout.

Whoopee! Love it when the light bulb turns on!

So glad you got it all figured out, it took me ages, then all of a sudden it clicked. Can't wait to see your layout.

It opens up so many more possibilities! Congratulations! I admire your determination!