Finally Figured Coloring Out For Ss Emb. Templates...

JeannieH

I have been pulling my hair out trying to color the elements of Granny'e Attic! I have read every tut, tried every trick and the elements looked terrible. I was just about ready to discontinue the club when I gave it one more shot. Voila! Perfect. I am so excited I can hardly stand myself! Thanks for sharing my excitement....off to color!

I have been pulling my hair out trying to color the elements of Granny'e Attic! I have read every tut, tried every trick and the elements looked terrible. I was just about ready to discontinue the club when I gave it one more shot. Voila! Perfect. I am so excited I can hardly stand myself! Thanks for sharing my excitement....off to color!

YAY Jeannie!! Glad to hear you got it figured out!

Oh, good for you! Some light colors are difficult to make look good. Brandy Murry did a tutorial on that, showing how to get a beautiful light yellow, as an example. This is included in the ScrapGirls YouTube Channel videos.

Also, there's often many different ways to color ScrapSimple products. If you haven't reviewed the ScrapSimple Handbook, http://store.scrapgirls.com/p20711.php, take a look at it. Good luck--looking forward to seeing your layout.

Archived