April Showers

Jumpstart January 2013

559 posts in this topic

Yikes - I caught up with a few yesterday while I was out & I'm creating the 2 layouts today to finish... hope my email with the last task gets there on time :disappearing-smilie:

Yikes - I caught up with a few yesterday while I was out & I'm creating the 2 layouts today to finish... hope my email with the last task gets there on time disappearing-smilie.gif

I show you missing Tasks 11, 18, 19,20,21&22.

Posted 15 January 2013 - 01:15 PM

January 11 - SPEEDBUMP

Nearly completed as I am copying ALL my photo's & scrap kits onto my EHD's & it takes time but I will keep perserving - thanks to January Jumpstart & Tiza :disappearing-smilie:

This is NOW COMPLETED... thanks for telling me April of my missing days...

Yikes - I caught up with a few yesterday while I was out & I'm creating the 2 layouts today to finish... hope my email with the last task gets there on time disappearing-smilie.gif

April please see Page 18 @ http://scrapgirls.net/forum/topic/58225-jumpstart-january-2013/page__st__510 for my Tasks #18 - #20 - completed yesterday :2468who-do-we-appreciate:

Tasks 11, 21 & 22 will be completed in a few minutes... in the process now :)

January 15 - TASK 11

COMPLETED ~ Sorry for my delay here is my colour swatch & photo that I took my colours from... Thanks for your help girls :happy-sun:

My first colour swatch...

April please see Page 18 @ http://scrapgirls.ne...3/page__st__510 for my Tasks #18 - #20 - completed yesterday 2468who-do-we-appreciate.gif

Tasks 11, 21 & 22 will be completed in a few minutes... in the process now smile.gif

For Task #19, you need to put the quote or a link to the SG word art you are using. In your post, you said you hadn't decided yet. I need the quote. smile.gif

Task #22 - Complete

I sent in my month-end document. This was fun...first time I participated in Jumpstart January. Thank you, Ladies, for all your time invested in the game! Also, saw a lot of great LO's and enjoying chatting w/ everyone, as usual.

Looking forward to next month's game.

Laura

January 25 - TASK 18

Completed ~ J:\My Pictures\Box Grove\Aug 2006 ~ on my EHD :)/>

Here is one of my photos that I'll be using... Blue is the orginal & I edited it into a Sepia Tone

January 26 - TASK 19

Completed ~ Scrap Girls - Angela Blanchard_ABL - Prairieland Collection - WordArt_A Moment of Peace

January 28 - TASK 20

Choose at least 5 different embellishments to add to your page.

Requirement: All 5 embellishments must be visible on your completed page.

Completed ~

1. ABL_Prairieland_Emb1_Butterfly

2. ABL_Prairieland_Emb1_BlackEyedSusan

3. ABL_Prairieland_Emb2_Hawk

4. ABL_Prairieland_Emb2_Stitch-Corner

5. ABL_Prairieland_Emb2_Button-Orange

Plus extra's :)

January 30 - SPEEDBUMP

Hmmm I have printed some photobooks with Shutterfly & Snapfish but I would love to know which printing company would do 12 x 12 - I have never printed a 12 x 12 layout as I it's been too expensive Would love to know what you all use... even though I'm in Australia I've tried local places but too expensive until I find a good one to print a 12 x 12 book with my family layouts - that would be AWESOME to have The other little books I have printed have been 6 x 4 or 8 x8 but with the 8 x 8 - I couldn't use my own elements so i was disappointed with the outcome... I will continue reading tomorrow your other ideas greatly appreciated ~ Thanks so much in advance :disappearing-smilie:

January 31 - TASK 22

Finish up and send in your document!

Completed - just emailed it now :happy-sun::thanks: again April!

I really enjoyed scrapping & doing all the tasks for Jumpstart January 2013 – it got me inspired & I enjoyed scrapping with the NEW Pocket Life idea etc...

Thanks so much for all your hard work... :thankyou:

Congratulations to all who participated - especially to those who finished. ;) There are a lot of very pretty layouts in the gallery. Watch for the winners in the Feb. 9th newsletter.

Oh dear! I always seem to miss the last deadline! Work always gets in the way of my "real" life. LOL. It's been fun. Great work everyone!

Congratulations to ALL the winners :having-a-party: