April Showers

Jumpstart January 2013

559 posts in this topic

January 8 - TASK 6

Choose one of the five layouts chosen in Task #6 to "scrap-lift." Select your photos for a scrap-lifted layout.

Requirement is included in Task #8.

Are we suppose to created the scrap-lifted LO for Task #6 or just get it ready to do so for another task?

You only need to choose the photos today.

Are we suppose to thumbnail our photo again? or post anything else here (link to the LO we plan on scraplifting or anything like that)?

Requirement is included in Task #8. No need to post anything today. :)/>

Thanks so much for all these questions & explanations - it helped my thinking too :2468who-do-we-appreciate:

January 8 - TASK 6 - Completed!

1. Chosen layout to Scraplift...

2. Chosen my another unused kit to use...

3. Chosen photos to use...

:thanks:/> I'm getting so organized... it's amazing!

How do you comment on one of the blog posts? I don't see any input boxes. Do you need a special login id?

How do you comment on one of the blog posts? I don't see any input boxes. Do you need a special login id?

Hi Aggie,

Click on the title of the post that you want to comment on and you'll find the comments section at the end of the post/article/tutorial. The first time you leave a comment you'll need to put in your name and email address. Then you can type your comment, type the Captcha challenge words you see in the box, then click the Post button. HTH

Task #5. Completed. List in month-end document. Learning how to save from the Gallery to Favorites is a new trick for me, too.

I got so far behind on this that I'm trying to catch up since I can't sleep.

Task #3 -- Completed. This is one of the photos that I have chosen to use with one of the products that I chose in Task 2.

Task #4 Completed. This is my layout using two products that I haven't used before (chosen from Task 2) and the pictures from Task 3.

Christmases Past

Speed Bump -- completed.

I commented on Elisha's December SS Club.

When I finish with Jumpstart January, or maybe even before, I'm going to use her SS Club and create some layouts. Well, at least one anyway.

Thanks for the inspiration Elisha.

Task #5 Completed.

Chose five layouts and left comments on each one. Marked each one as a favorite and placed in my end of month document.

Task #6 completed. Chose one of the layouts to scraplift and chose some photos to use.

January 9 - TASK 7

Write some meaningful journaling for your layout.

Requirement: Journaling must be visible on your finished layout.

Hi Aggie,

Click on the title of the post that you want to comment on and you'll find the comments section at the end of the post/article/tutorial. The first time you leave a comment you'll need to put in your name and email address. Then you can type your comment, type the Captcha challenge words you see in the box, then click the Post button. HTH

Thanks, Theresa, I was really confused there. There are some lovely blogs there with great projects. Glad you made me go look.

Speedbump:

I commented on Sue Maravelas' well done description of her process for a Storytelling layout.

Task 5:

I actually did this the other day, I've done the favorites thing before. I hadn't realized before that they went in my gallery in the order they were originally posted. I couldn't figure out why I couldn't see most of them. So I actually did 6 because I thought I'd already favorited them. Links are safely in my document.

task 7: That really isn't fair if I picked a LO to scraplift that doesn't have journaling because I wanted to use a LO that was artistic

Task #6 - finally found some pictures that should work

Task #7 - I would want to add journalling even if you weren't asking for it, but my head has gone absolutely blank. Think I'll come back to it tomorrow.

Task #7 done but I agree with Tas, it really changed the whole base of the scraplift

Yep, same here. *sigh*

Task 7 - Jan 9 done

Wound up changing the LO to scrap-lift in order to accommodate the journaling. Scrapping is a process of continual change!

TASK #7 - COMPLETE

Journaling written. I like the way these games keep me on my toes and creating from day to day requirement.

January 10 - TASK 8

Complete your scrap-lifted layout using the composition, colors or style of the layout you chose in task #5, the photos from Task #6 and the Journaling from Task #7.

Scraplifting Etiquette

Requirement: Upload your layout to the Jumpstart January 2013 Gallery and share the links to both your layout and your scrap-lift inspiration layout in this thread. Include the links in your month-end document.