Jumpstart January 2013

April Showers

• Replies 558
  • Created
  • Last Reply

January 8 - TASK 6

Choose one of the five layouts chosen in Task #6 to "scrap-lift." Select your photos for a scrap-lifted layout.

Requirement is included in Task #8.

Are we suppose to created the scrap-lifted LO for Task #6 or just get it ready to do so for another task?

You only need to choose the photos today.

Are we suppose to thumbnail our photo again? or post anything else here (link to the LO we plan on scraplifting or anything like that)?

Requirement is included in Task #8. No need to post anything today. :)/>

Thanks so much for all these questions & explanations - it helped my thinking too :2468who-do-we-appreciate:

January 8 - TASK 6 - Completed!

1. Chosen layout to Scraplift...

2. Chosen my another unused kit to use...

3. Chosen photos to use...

:thanks:/> I'm getting so organized... it's amazing!

How do you comment on one of the blog posts? I don't see any input boxes. Do you need a special login id?

Hi Aggie,

Click on the title of the post that you want to comment on and you'll find the comments section at the end of the post/article/tutorial. The first time you leave a comment you'll need to put in your name and email address. Then you can type your comment, type the Captcha challenge words you see in the box, then click the Post button. HTH

I got so far behind on this that I'm trying to catch up since I can't sleep.

Task #3 -- Completed. This is one of the photos that I have chosen to use with one of the products that I chose in Task 2.

How do you comment on one of the blog posts? I don't see any input boxes. Do you need a special login id?

Hi Aggie,

Click on the title of the post that you want to comment on and you'll find the comments section at the end of the post/article/tutorial. The first time you leave a comment you'll need to put in your name and email address. Then you can type your comment, type the Captcha challenge words you see in the box, then click the Post button. HTH

Thanks, Theresa, I was really confused there. There are some lovely blogs there with great projects. Glad you made me go look.

Speedbump:

I commented on Sue Maravelas' well done description of her process for a Storytelling layout.

Task 5:

I actually did this the other day, I've done the favorites thing before. I hadn't realized before that they went in my gallery in the order they were originally posted. I couldn't figure out why I couldn't see most of them. So I actually did 6 because I thought I'd already favorited them. Links are safely in my document.

January 10 - TASK 8

Complete your scrap-lifted layout using the composition, colors or style of the layout you chose in task #5, the photos from Task #6 and the Journaling from Task #7.

Scraplifting Etiquette

Requirement: Upload your layout to the Jumpstart January 2013 Gallery and share the links to both your layout and your scrap-lift inspiration layout in this thread. Include the links in your month-end document.

Archived