Jumpstart January 2013

April Showers

• Replies 558
  • Created
  • Last Reply

January 4 - TASK 4

Create a layout using at least two products you haven't used before and the photos you chose in Task # 3.

Requirement: Upload your layout to the Jumpstart January 2013 Gallery and share the link in this thread. Include the link in your month-end document.

Hi teecee, what do you mean by including the link in our month-end document ?? (I was sure I posted this question earlier but couldn't find it or the answer...) :disappearing-smilie:

January 4 - TASK 4

Create a layout using at least two products you haven't used before and the photos you chose in Task # 3.

Requirement: Upload your layout to the Jumpstart January 2013 Gallery and share the link in this thread. Include the link in your month-end document.

Hi teecee, what do you mean by including the link in our month-end document ?? (I was sure I posted this question earlier but couldn't find it or the answer...) :disappearing-smilie:/>

Hi Jemima

Marilyn answered your question:

"Jemima if you look at page 1 of this thread and April's instructions you will see she explains this:

"Create a single email draft or word document to be sent at the end of the month with various task requirements included. Label each task in your email with "TASK #..." so you get credit for the correct tasks. ONLY tasks that specify emailing should be included. We will keep track of those that require posting in this thread throughout the month."

I usually create a new WORD document and add the links or whatever is required to be on this page to be emailed at the end of the month.

Does that help? "

Task #3 done.

Maybe by scrapping this I will be inspired to make an album of our wedding day in 1976 (I never had a proper album!)

Photo is of me and my Dad - I think I've aged more than he has lol! The quality of the scan/photo is not good - this is really going to test my PS skills.

January 5 - SPEED BUMP

Go to the Scrap Girls Blog and leave a comment on a post of your choice. Post a link in this thread to let us know which blog post you commented on.

Requirement: Post link to blog post you commented on in this thread.

Reminder: There will be no task posted tomorrow (Sunday)

Jan 5 SPEED BUMP

I posted a comment to Theresa's Matchbook Christmas Album books - great tutorial.

By mistake, I thought my comment didn't take so I left another and now there's two - can't see how to delete, sorry.

Here's my LINK

Thank you Marilyn - I'm so glad you enjoyed the tutorial! :)

Is this task 5??? or an extra we need to do??

January 5 - SPEED BUMP

Go to the Scrap Girls Blog and leave a comment on a post of your choice. Post a link in this thread to let us know which blog post you commented on.

Whatever it is..

I posted to Brandy Murray's blending video post, Breaking Down the Layout Here is my link

http://www.scrapgirls.com/blog/breaking-down-the-layout-blending-tutorial-video/comment-page-1/#comment-22568

Is this task 5??? or an extra we need to do??

January 5 - SPEED BUMP

Whatever it is.. Here is my link

http://www.scrapgirls.com/blog/breaking-down-the-layout-blending-tutorial-video/comment-page-1/#comment-22568

Tas, there is no task for today - only the Speedbump requirement. Tasks will resume on Monday. HTH

Speed bump: Well, I'm trying to comment on Hybrid Mini Star Album, but my comments don't appear. Do they have to be approved?

I'm seeing two comments on the Hybrid Mini Star Album Tutorial posted by Michele today at 3:47pm and 3:54pm. Are those yours? They are at the top of the comments section.

Speed bump: Well, I'm trying to comment on Hybrid Mini Star Album, but my comments don't appear. Do they have to be approved?

I'm seeing two comments on the Hybrid Mini Star Album Tutorial posted by Michele today at 3:47pm and 3:54pm. Are those yours? They are at the top of the comments section.

Ah! It could be a caching problem with my browser. Thanks!

Task One : I use Ro's categories as folders. I usually am downloading on my iPad so I unzip and save everything into Goodreader. About once a month I transfer everything from Goodreader to my external hard drive via my Mac. Collections and kits stay together in a folder and individual files are sorted to the folders that are set up per Ro's method. I have started tagging photos in Bridge so it's easy to find them also.

Archived