Jumpstart January 2013

April Showers

• Replies 558
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2468who-do-we-appreciate.gifI am playing catch up. I saved all my new downloads to my scrapbook folder and my EHD, now on to task 2-4 that I want to do today. I keep my collections together, and use the designers art page for the folder. I don't do any other organizing, I just look for or do a find for paper, emb, flower etc. takes long sometimes, but I will find a better way one dy.

January 7 - TASK 5

Search the gallery for five layouts you consider particularly fabulous. Leave a comment on the layouts and mark them as favorites so they're easy to return to.

How to Save, View and Manage Gallery Favorites

Requirement: Include gallery links for the layouts in your end of month document.

Okay, I got confused but finally figured out I had to click on "Like" before the "favorites" option was there!

task 5 done, I'd forgotten about this option....I'd been saving my favorites to another folder on my EHD to look at later....I should use this option more and save my EHD space for more ScrapGirls supplies! :-)

January 7 - TASK 5

Completed & added to my "End of Month Document"

Plus :thanks: for showing us "How to save to Favourites & to View them" ~ I'll be doing this more often! :daisy:

Plus :thanks: for all your comments on my Task #4 Layout on my Beloved Father :happy-sun:

January 8 - TASK 6

Choose one of the five layouts chosen in Task #6 to "scrap-lift." Select your photos for a scrap-lifted layout.

Requirement is included in Task #8.

ooohhh... I should've seen this coming.

TASK 6 COMPLETE

January 8 - TASK 6

Choose one of the five layouts chosen in Task #6 to "scrap-lift." Select your photos for a scrap-lifted layout.

Are we suppose to created the scrap-lifted LO for Task #6 or just get it ready to do so for another task?

January 8 - TASK 6

Are we suppose to created the scrap-lifted LO for Task #6 or just get it ready to do so for another task?

You only need to choose the photos today.

January 8 - TASK 6

Are we suppose to thumbnail our photo again? or post anything else here (link to the LO we plan on scraplifting or anything like that)?

January 8 - TASK 6

Are we suppose to thumbnail our photo again? or post anything else here (link to the LO we plan on scraplifting or anything like that)?

Requirement is included in Task #8. No need to post anything today. :)

TASK #1

I have most all unzipped, minus a few Freebies.

My folders/files are separated

ScrapGirls stuff(sub divided- papers, embellishments, fonts, templates, brushes)

ScrapGirls Projects- completed or UFOs

Scrapgirls ZIPPED- I need to get these copied to a CD?

Archived