Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
tinkerbell11

Tuesday Challenge

9 posts in this topic

Since it is a Holiday and I wanted to do something a wee bit different I decided we would have "A Free for all"to start off 2013! What does this mean, well how about you use ANY freebie from ScrapGirls that you haven't before and create a beautiful layout wiht it! Post it in the General Message Board gallery and let's see what we can come up with! Happy New Year's Everyone!!!!

Tons for me to choose from as well. I like this challenge. Happy New Year!

ANY freebie from ScrapGirls that you haven't before

Hmmm finding freebies I haven't used before is hard... we I do this challenge I try to use all freebies. I'll have to see if I have enough freebies I've never used to make a whole LO.

I only used Freebies on my LO for today. Twins Christina and Amanda, adopted into my sisters family. they have Rhett Syndrome - Christina on the left passed away this morning.

Loved this paper freebie from the other day. (I adore background papers!) Boy Angel

Thanks for this challenge. I've got into a bad habit of putting freebies that aren't the challenge freeibes still zipped into my freebie folder to save for later. I hadn't opened anyone of them for a couple months. So these are also recent freebies that I upzipped last night and created this LO, because if it was unzipped I hadn't used it yet.

"Christmas Photo dec 2011"