January Layout Contest

CRS

Our scrapbooks are full of the holidays, birthdays and special events. But what about those little, everyday moments? For the January Layout Contest, we'd love to see your layouts featuring everyday moments or habitual tasks that would otherwise go undocumented. Please post your layouts in the January Monthly Layout Gallery before January 31st at midnight Eastern Time and you could be one of the two people who will win a $10 gift certificate to the Scrap Girls Boutique! Be sure to add your product credits to the description area or in the EXIF properties.

It's a neat idea, although, thinking about it, that would be about 20 pictures of me in front of my computer, either at work or at home. hmmm, have to think about that.

Hmmmmmmm.......Great idea - I need to think about this one and lately my thinker has been on the blink!

LOL at mention of Flylady!! She brought sanity and order into my life years ago after first having kids. Guess I better go shine my sink so I can snap a shot! Seriously, this challenge should be interesting. Looking forward to using some of the new stash!

Sure it counts Sara! If it's something you do that you normally won't think about documenting!

Some other ideas are quiet time with a child reading, walking the dog, or even watching a favorite program on tv. It's just something little to add to our scrapbooks so future generations know that our lives weren't all events and holidays...

I'm finally getting back into the swing of things and working on some layouts. Here is my layout of an Everyday Moment. I had this in mind when I took these pictures. I wanted my husband and grandson to be able to look back and see how much they meant to each other and how much they enjoyed each others company doing everyday things.

My first thought about this is Fly Lady's "Shine your sink". Its a habit I got into quite a while back and even though it sounds goofy, it really does bring order to my life. And I do it just about everyday now.

I do that too, Sandi - and Rich even noticed!

• 2 weeks later...

My life has changed in so many ways as far as Everyday Moments go since I started babysitting for this sweet little guy. His Mom went back to work as a paralegal and asked me to babysit for her first baby! I am loving every minute of it and am enjoying having a little one in my home again.

Everyday Moments

Archived