6 replies to this topic

#1 LauraYB

LauraYB

Scrap Girl Scrapper Devotee

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,445 posts

Posted 01 January 2013 - 12:37 PM

In the past, I've had issues with shopping cart and chalked it up to simply thinking I did something wrong. We all know how computers are possessed sometimes, especially when adding the wireless element.

However, in the last 6 days, I've discovered it's not me. I've lost the contents of my cart several times. I literally spent hours carefully selecting my items to take advantage of the sale. I was thrilled--Merry Christmas to me (or so I thought)! :) Some of my selections came from the Wish List, but many were not. Reestablishing my cart contents took some time. The last straw---I missed the sale because my cart kept emptying when I would switch between "Continue Shopping" and the cart contents. What is going on here? I considered the following: good internet connection, I was logged into SG, I never used other IE tabs--only the one I'm currently in, I have given full authorization of SG website to Norton 360.

I've always been able to add items to my cart, and return later (I don't power down computer) to continue shopping. My purchase yesterday added up to a significant amount, and then, BAM, everything disappeared when I entered WISHES, but decided to "Continue Shopping" for one more item. (I always do this when purchasing). When my entire cart emptied on the 3rd try, the time was 11:40 pm EST. I quickly tried to get everything back in the cart from my Wish List, and WISHES was not accepted--it was 12:12. I am extremely frustrated. I have been trying for 3 days (and being new to my job, I haven't had time off until today. Can someone please help me with this issue?

My cart still has a few items in there from last night . . .as the "new kid" at work, I've not been able to put a lot of time into troubleshooting this issue since I started shopping on 12/27. Overtime is nice, but now I've lost out on a nice sale. My plans last night and today were to scrap our Christmas adventures using supplies that I have wished for now for a while. Your sale (and a Christmas gift card) instigated some serious spending, but we both lost out...ScrapGirls and me.

Extremely frustrated,

Laura

gallery_23296_66_9342.jpg
Scrap10-Blinkie.gifBLINKIES_club.gifBLINKIES_MOM-Past.gifBLINKIES_girlfriend.gif

#2 teecee

teecee

Scrap Girl Messageboard Wise One

• TOU Administrator
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 20,300 posts
  • Personal Statement:Miracles happen to those who believe in them.

Posted 01 January 2013 - 01:09 PM

In the past, I've had issues with shopping cart and chalked it up to simply thinking I did something wrong. We all know how computers are possessed sometimes, especially when adding the wireless element.

However, in the last 6 days, I've discovered it's not me. I've lost the contents of my cart several times. I literally spent hours carefully selecting my items to take advantage of the sale. I was thrilled--Merry Christmas to me (or so I thought)! :)/> Some of my selections came from the Wish List, but many were not. Reestablishing my cart contents took some time. The last straw---I missed the sale because my cart kept emptying when I would switch between "Continue Shopping" and the cart contents. What is going on here? I considered the following: good internet connection, I was logged into SG, I never used other IE tabs--only the one I'm currently in, I have given full authorization of SG website to Norton 360.

I've always been able to add items to my cart, and return later (I don't power down computer) to continue shopping. My purchase yesterday added up to a significant amount, and then, BAM, everything disappeared when I entered WISHES, but decided to "Continue Shopping" for one more item. (I always do this when purchasing). When my entire cart emptied on the 3rd try, the time was 11:40 pm EST. I quickly tried to get everything back in the cart from my Wish List, and WISHES was not accepted--it was 12:12. I am extremely frustrated. I have been trying for 3 days (and being new to my job, I haven't had time off until today. Can someone please help me with this issue?

My cart still has a few items in there from last night . . .as the "new kid" at work, I've not been able to put a lot of time into troubleshooting this issue since I started shopping on 12/27. Overtime is nice, but now I've lost out on a nice sale. My plans last night and today were to scrap our Christmas adventures using supplies that I have wished for now for a while. Your sale (and a Christmas gift card) instigated some serious spending, but we both lost out...ScrapGirls and me.

Extremely frustrated,

Laura

Laura, I'm so sorry to hear of the problems you are having with the shopping cart and of your frustration. Please contact Angie at hello@scrapgirls.com. I'm sure she will help you in whatever way she can.

#3 Sara Arell

Sara Arell

Scrap Girls Messageboard Wise One

• Members
  • 50,776 posts
  • Personal Statement:Let There Be Peace On Earth and Let It Begin With Me!

Posted 01 January 2013 - 01:11 PM

/this happened to me too - I lost all my sale items!
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

#4 LauraYB

LauraYB

• Members
  • 1,445 posts

Posted 01 January 2013 - 01:29 PM

However, in the last 6 days, I've discovered it's not me. I've lost the contents of my cart several times. I literally spent hours carefully selecting my items to take advantage of the sale. I was thrilled--Merry Christmas to me (or so I thought)! :)/>/> Some of my selections came from the Wish List, but many were not. Reestablishing my cart contents took some time. The last straw---I missed the sale because my cart kept emptying when I would switch between "Continue Shopping" and the cart contents. What is going on here? I considered the following: good internet connection, I was logged into SG, I never used other IE tabs--only the one I'm currently in, I have given full authorization of SG website to Norton 360.

Extremely frustrated,

Laura

rt

Laura, I'm so sorry to hear of the problems you are having with the shopping cart and of your frustration. Please contact Angie at hello@scrapgirls.com. I'm sure she will help you in whatever way she can.

Thanks, Theresa! Will do. "Silver lining" is that I received a beautiful, new ScrapGirls club today! Maybe I'm supposed to start with that! LOL

Scrap10-Blinkie.gifBLINKIES_club.gifBLINKIES_MOM-Past.gifBLINKIES_girlfriend.gif

#5 Becster

Becster

• Members
  • 4,224 posts

Posted 01 January 2013 - 01:44 PM

Laura, have you tried using a different browser just for Scrap Girls? I've had great luck with Firefox.

gallery_20128_4545_31881.jpg
BLINKIES_MOM-Past.gifBLINKIES_wise1.gifSG-10thAnniversary-Blinkie.gif

#6 DixieLee

DixieLee

• Members
  • 3,105 posts
  • Personal Statement:I love learning how to scrap and I feel rich because of this opportunity!

Posted 01 January 2013 - 03:16 PM

That is what I was going to say/ask--might try a different Browser!

#7 LauraYB

LauraYB

• Members
  • 1,445 posts

Posted 02 January 2013 - 11:01 PM

Well, I've downloaded Firefox so will see iif using a new browser helps. Thanks, ladies!
As it turns out, my scrapbook supplies weren't needed yesterday.... my DH was seriously cut by falling glass. We spent the day in the emergency room for stitches. Nasty cut. Emergencies don't cause me to panic but I did yesterday. So grateful that he's ok! Was thinking about you girls that scrap yout ER visits. When DH'S was feeling better, he let me take a couple of pics. So will post mine when I can! LOL.
Thanks for lifting my spirits, Scrapgirls!!!!!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users