January 2013 Swap Crop

CRS

Are you having Swap Crop withdrawl? I know I am! So let's get it started!! As I was sitting here, trying to think of a theme for the swap, my dog Buddy kept trying to get my attention. You know, the cold, wet nose under my arm while I'm trying to type? That's when it hit me....Animals! Let's swap photos of Animals. Pets, zoo animals, animals in your backyard...even people dressed up to look like animals!

Sign up by January 10th. I'll post the partners in a new thread on January 11th. It's a new year, so we'll partner people up in the order people respond to this thread. The layout reveal day will be Thursday, January 31st.

For our first time swappers, all you need to do is sign up in this thread. I'll post partners and then you contact your partners through PM's (we do a round robin type partner, so you'll send photos to one and receive from another partner). Then send your photos off and scrap the ones you receive. On reveal day, post your layouts in the swap crop gallery and send your partner a high resolution, flattened copy of the layout you made for them so they can print it out!

Let the swapping begin!

Partners

Carla

AnnBK

LenaLotta

mbc72

ValerieT

Lorac

AggieB

Nica

Cherryyllaann

Scrapper11

• 3 weeks later...

First post is updated!

YIKES... sorry Carla as you know I've been unwell this month & Mother has been in hospital & I FORGOT to send my photos to you... will send them now... hope you find time to create a layout for me using them & I'll finish off Cherry's today too :party-smiley-048:

I know you are busy taking care of yourself and your mother. I will scrap your photos for you whenever you get them sent!

Thanks so much Carla - I sent my 5 photos earlier today :)

Archived