What's New Thursday

Good morning Pat!

1-3-13.. I didn't even notice the repetition of numbers! I DID remember that today is mom's birthday :)

I can't believe it's Thursday already!! These short holiday weeks mess with my head.

Can't wait to see what the designers have ready for us!

I lose track of the days during the holidays... every day feels like Sunday because of all the football games! And Yes, my hubby watches every one of them smile.gif

Oh, so it is football that is totally messing with my schedule!

I TOTALLY threw me off when they started Thursday night football!! ;)

While we wait for new products to appear, let's all oooh and ahhh over the January club:

SGClub_Jan13_MTKG_300.jpg

SGClub_Jan13_AddOn_MKTG_300.jpg

January Scrap Girls Club

12th of Never Collection Biggie by Jen Reed

LOVE this month's club, Jen did an awesome job. Now I just need to find time to use it!

LOVE the Club! Thank you Jen! Awesome job! I want, I want, I want!

I just finished a conversation with my daughter and she had to convince me it wasn't Friday! :rofl:/>

I thought it was Friday too, Becky! :disappearing-smilie: :disappearing-smilie: :disappearing-smilie:

WOW! I thought there was not much new left to be had and here comes something like no other. Thanks Durin. Did you hear those drop into my cart?

All so very beautiful! Elisha and Durin how do you find the time??? Every time I visit the Boutique you have something new and wonderful for us!! Awesome work ladies!

Jen congrats on a fabulous January Club Collection!! I love it! :)

Good morning Pat!

1-3-13.. I didn't even notice the repetition of numbers! I DID remember that today is mom's birthday :)/>

I can't believe it's Thursday already!! These short holiday weeks mess with my head.

Can't wait to see what the designers have ready for us!

Hey, it was my MIL's birthday yesterday!

Archived