teecee

Friday Customer Submitted Challenge

16 posts in this topic

Good morning and happy Friday everyone!

Today's first customer challenge of the year comes to us from Carol (lorac):

I know adding journaling is hard for some people, me included, so here is a challenge for those of us who are journaling impaired: Create a layout using only journaling, elements, papers, etc., whatever you want. However, NO PHOTOS ALLOWED!

Please post your layouts to the General Message Board Challenges Gallery and post a link in this thread.

Congratulations Carol and thanks for a great challenge idea!

PLEASE NOTE: Also, don't forget to send in your own ideas for the Friday Customer Submitted Challenge. You could win a prize from Scrap Girls if your idea is selected. Send those ideas to Challenges@scrapgirls.com

LOVE it!!! I have an idea... and this challenge fits it perfectly! Well done Carol, great idea :-)

Ooooooooooooooh congratulations Carol --- what a great challenge, I might even get a layout done!

Congratulations, Carol! You came up with a great idea!

Here's mine Thankful. I did not do any journaling on this. Just used word art. I think I am going to work on another that also has journaling.

I love the layouts you ladies are creating! :2468who-do-we-appreciate:

I too had fun with this challenge! Here's mine: Pieces of Me. And thanks for all the inspiration of the other layouts on this challenge today.

Well, I kind of got my mojo back. I'm using the story that I submitted for the My 12 Days Christmas Newsletter story. The layout that I did will be posted later.

Santa & The Bear

Congratulations on being chosen, Carol. I was so pleased because I had this layout well started and just wasn't sure where to go next. The answer was - nowhere! Add journaling and post.