January 2013 A T C Challenge And Swap

teecee

Hello and Happy New Year to everyone!

Since we are now into a new year I thought it would be fun to create our ATCs around the theme of our:
New Year’s resolutions or goals we have for the upcoming year.

Even if you haven’t made any resolutions or set any goals for the year, perhaps you could create your card about something you have been wanting or a dream you have for your future. Any subject along these lines would be fine. Don’t forget, you may create as many cards as you would like, just please remember to sign and date each card. Upload them to the ATC Challenge & Swap Gallery and email the full resolution copy (750 x 1050 pixels at 300 dpi) to me at scrapgirl.teecee@gmail.com
The cards will be due by Wednesday, February 6th, and I’ll try to send the full sets back to you by the following Friday. I’ll also be posting a new challenge on Friday, February 8th.
Have fun and I’ll be looking forward to seeing all of your miniature works of art!

Here are some great products if you need help creating your cards:
ATC Backgrounds Paper Biggie
ATC Journal Card Embellishment Mini
ScrapSimple Alpha Templates: Collage ATC
ScrapSimple Tools - Styles: ATC Shadows 12601
ScrapSimple Craft Templates: Artist Trading Cards
ScrapSimple Craft Templates: Artist Trading Cards 2
Assemble Your Own: Artist Trading Cards
Printable Art and Crafts Sheet: ATC - The Robin
Value Pack: Artist Trading Cards
Assemble Your Own: Conversation Cards

That is exactly what I just came to say, Carla ... Great Idea, Theresa ... and I know exactly what I'm going to create!!

Being somewhat new to the digiscrapper world, I have a question. What, exactly, is an ATC? What is their purpose and how are they different than standard 12x12 pages? Thanks.

Hi Laurie

An ATC is an Artist Trading Card and they are created for trading with others. One of the important things about them is that they are 2.5 x 3.5 inches in size. (The same size as sports trading cards)

Here is an older thread with some general information for you: ATC Instructions It is an older post and instead of emailing the full resolution copy to Lei, you would be emailing it to me. See the first post in this thread. Also, we no longer have the chats which Lei mentions in her post.

There is also some great information in this Newsletter Tutorial: How to Make an ATC Using ScrapSimple Craft Templates: Artist Trading Cards

We would be happy to have you join the swap if you would like to. Just let us know if you have any more questions. :)

Hey ladies, I'm seeing a lot of wonderful ATCs in the gallery :2468who-do-we-appreciate:

Please remember to send me your high resolution copies if you want to participate in the swap...

Hey ladies, I'm seeing a lot of wonderful ATCs in the gallery :2468who-do-we-appreciate:/>

Please remember to send me your high resolution copies if you want to participate in the swap...

Working on doing just that, Theresa! I don't know what's going on with my software, but I can't SAVE anything in it - it's all just sitting there. And you saw what happened when I tried to export to you! I'll figure it out eventually!

hahaha...Theresa, you're good. Thank you for keeping tabs on me. I knew I needed to send my high res versions to you, but I can't believe I forgot to come back and post links in the thread. :hit-head-with-hammer:/>

Here are both of mine: One and Two

Archived