January 2013 A T C Challenge And Swap

teecee

Loved your layout, Laurie - left you some love in the Gallery! I think it's awesome that your son works with special needs and autistic children........it is not an easy job and it really takes someone with a lot of love in their heart to do that. I did it for several years and I loved those children with all my heart. I know you are very proud of your son and I love that he uses the Mr. Roger's approach! Since I saw your layout I've been singing: "I'm so glad we had this time together - just to have a laugh and sing a song......" (I think that's the way it went! LOL

I've been babysitting for a little 2 month old infant and he's been hearing me sing that song this morning - he seems to like it!

I am still in the process of making mine - sorry for the delay

No problem Jemima - the cards aren't due until February 6 if you want to be included in the swap. :)

I'd like to take part in the Swap as well. If I can enter it in both areas, I'm in here, too! You have some great designers on the ATC cards!!!

Debbie

Hi Debbie,

I've moved both of your ATCs to the gallery for the contest: Journaling Chat.

If you want to include these for this month's swap, you'll want to read the instructions in the opening post here: January 2013 ATC Challenge and Swap. (You will need to upload your ATCs to this gallery)

Just let me know if you have any questions :)

By the way, :welcome2: to Scrap Girls!

I put a number of cards in the blog contest category. Would it be ok to post them to the swap gallery as well?

Hi Ann, I think it's fine as long as they:

1. Fit this month's theme: New Year's Resolutions/Goals

2. You upload them to the ATC Challenge and Swap Gallery

3. Be sure your name and date are on them

4. Email me a full resolution copy (750 x 1050 pixels at 300 dpi)

(It would also be nice if you could include a link to them in this thread) ;)

At last I have completed mine... sorry had to catch up with January Jumpstart first & that's now COMPLETED!

Here 'tis ~ Experiments ~ http://scrapgirls.net/forum/gallery/image/140329-experiments/

My quote is from Twigseeds ~ Feathery Philosophy ~ by Kate Knapp

Teecee, you'll receive 2 emails from me - the first one I forgot to put my name & date on it... so I adjusted it :happy-sun:

I will be making more ATCs but won't be sending them along with the rest for the swap - poor Teecee had to resize and I don't want to put her to so much work on my account. Something is very wrong with my settings and I can't figure it out - it's never been a problem before - been doing these ATCs forever and never had a problem before until now. Looking forward to seeing all of yours though.

:)

After tons of help from all the wonderful gals here at SG, I was FINALLY able to get my ATC posted here I Choose

Great ATC Di! So glad you were able to get it posted! LYSL in the gallery. :)

After tons of help from all the wonderful gals here at SG, I was FINALLY able to get my ATC posted here I Choose

I'm sooooo happy to see you back on the forum again, Di and scrapping too! LYSL in the Gallery! Fabulous ATC

The ATC Challenge & Swap Gallery is looking wonderful! :2468who-do-we-appreciate:

Thanks so much to everyone who participated this month - I'll try to get the complete sets sent out tomorrow.

If anyone else wants to create an ATC for this month's theme you still have today to get it finished and emailed to me by midnight ET tonight...

I've sent out all the ATC sets for this month - if you didn't receive yours please let me know via PM or email.

There were a lot of participants this month and I had some computer glitches along the way so just PM me or email me with any problems.

Thanks ladies!! :daisy:

Also, I'll be posting a new February challenge sometime Thursday or Friday... :)

• 2 weeks later...

Archived