Hello Out There !

TraceyTil

Hello New Friends!

This is the first time I've ever been on/in <-- which is correct? a forum and I'm new a digital scrapbooking. I have tons to learn and lots of questions.

I hope I am posting this to the right place?

Anyway, I just wanted to say hello and wish you all a wonderful, creative weekend!

Tracey

Welcome to Scrap Girls. You're definitely in the right place if you have questions and want to learn. We're a very friendly and helpful group, so ask! Also, have you signed up for the newsletter? There's great tutorials and inspirations along with daily freebies. (You can sign up at the top of the homepage.) At the bottom of the homepage are a bunch of freebies to get you started.

Hi Tracey :waving-hi:

Welcome to Scrap Girls! You've come to the right place to learn all about digital scrapbooking. Ask all the questions you want - as Monica and Becky mentioned, we are a very friendly and helpful bunch of people. We'll be looking forward to seeing you around the forums soon! :)

Hi Tracy, Welcome! This is the best, friendliest place. It won't take you long to get going on your fun things. I'm in central VA , and get down that way now and then. I think some scrapgirls even live in that area-not sure. Just jump in and there's usually someone to help you along.

Welcome Tracey. I found ScrapGirls about a year ago and like you, had not done online forums or digital scrapping before. The members here made it so easy to learn and gave lots of encouragement to me when posting layouts. I look forward to seeing your posts in the gallery.

Welcome to Scrap Girls, Tracey! We're so glad you found us!

I also encourage you to ask questions. There will be others out there wondering the same thing, and they'll all be glad you asked.

Looking forward to seeing you around!

:)

Welcome, Tracey! I'm glad you introduced yourself. This is definitely the right place for learning. There are many people anxious to help you with your learning curve. Be sure to check out the home page to find all the free supplies - the 15 Secrets of Scrapbooking is a great resource for learning.

Archived