Saturday Color Challenge

CRS

Do the colors look familiar? That's right, I got them from this month's club!

I get the monthly club, but it seems January isn't available until the 15th. Is that what you are talking about?

The Scrap Girls clubs are released on the 1st of each month - the January one is featured in this color challenge.

The ScrapSimple club is released on the 15th.

Here is my LO, "Ballerina Babies". thanks for this challenge. I gave me an opportunity to play with this month's club kit.

I had some concerns about the photos I wanted to use. I ended up extracting my babies from the photos. the background had my Christmas tree and all others sorts of mess in my house. But I'm not fully happy with the extractions. I'll have to work on it again sometime.

Do the colors look familiar? That's right, I got them from this month's club!
I get the monthly club, but it seems January isn't available until the 15th. Is that what you are talking about?

This is the club I'm referring to: Scrap Girls Club The one you mentioned is the Scrap Simple Club. With two great clubs, it's easy to get confused!

Here is my LO, "Ballerina Babies". thanks for this challenge. I gave me an opportunity to play with this month's club kit.I had some concerns about the photos I wanted to use. I ended up extracting my babies from the photos. the background had my Christmas tree and all others sorts of mess in my house. But I'm not fully happy with the extractions. I'll have to work on it again sometime.

I thought you did a great job on the extractions! Those little girls are so cute!!

The Scrap Girls clubs are released on the 1st of each month - the January one is featured in this color challenge.

The ScrapSimple club is released on the 15th.

Thanks for the clarification. I guess I have a subscription to the ScrapSimple Club. I figured it was just that I was confused, but that's not a new thing for me. :hit-head-with-hammer:/>

• 1 month later...

Archived