9 replies to this topic

#1 laurielou56

laurielou56

Scrapper Friend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 741 posts

Posted 05 January 2013 - 12:28 PM

My little guy is very into Kung Fu Panda right now and I got some great shots of him in kung fu mode (hiii-yah!) :D I was looking for something to scrap it with but wasn't having any success. I tried searching "kung fu", "karate", "martial arts", "judo" and a couple others and nothing came up. Do we have anything to do with martial arts? Thanks!
Posted Image

#2 teecee

teecee

Scrap Girl Messageboard Wise One

• TOU Administrator
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 19,898 posts
  • Personal Statement:Miracles happen to those who believe in them.

Posted 05 January 2013 - 12:44 PM

Hi Laurie,

We used to have a karate collection in the boutique, but it's been retired and the designer is no longer with Scrap Girls. I think about the closest thing we have to a martial arts collection is:

Posted Image Takedown Collection Biggie.

I don't know if that would work for what you need or not. Maybe one of the designers will see this and design a new collection that would be suitable?

#3 Laurel Lakey

Laurel Lakey

Scrap Girls Product Designer

• Design Team
  • 6,877 posts

Posted 05 January 2013 - 12:57 PM

I've had this in the back of my mind for a while -- my son's in Taekwando and I'd love to have a collection to use with those photos. Maybe I can work on something. But if any other designers want to beat me to it, feel free! ;)

gallery_4739_461_28437.pngButton_Designer.png SG-10thAnniversary-Blinkie.gif

Click on the images below to be taken to the Boutique.

S4H/SFO and commercial versions now available!

LLA_AutumnMemories_Collection_MKTG150.jp  LLA_SummerSail_Mini_MKTG150.jpg LLA_HappyDays_MKTG150.jpg  LLA_SSDLT_Collaged_MKTG150.jpg    LLA_SSDLA_Mini_Confetti_MKTG150.jpg

#4 GinnyW

GinnyW

Hot Scrapper

• Design Team
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 949 posts

Posted 05 January 2013 - 01:57 PM

hmmmm my husband has a black belt in Taekwando and Combat Hapkido... I'm sure he could help me out with the "necessary" items needed for a collection :)
Were you looking for Panda's to be worked into this too? and more on a child/young boy line?
I'm working on finishing up a few collections, but could put this on my list for maybe a March/April issue, would that be too late?

Ginny
My Gallery
SG-10thAnniversary-Blinkie.gifButton_Designer.png

My Most recent Collections  (click on the image to be taken to the product page)

GWH_ThroughHisEyes_EmbBig_MKTG-150.jpg  GWH_FureverFriends_Col_Mktg150.jpg  GWH_GrownWithLove_Col_MKTG150.jpg GWH_RubADub_ColBig_MKTG150.jpg  GWH_MomsDay_ColBig_MKTG150.jpg  GWH_SoftlySpoken_ColBiggie_Mktg150.jpg  GWH_CollectionBiggie_UnderConstruction_M

#5 laurielou56

laurielou56

Scrapper Friend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 741 posts

Posted 05 January 2013 - 02:40 PM

hmmmm my husband has a black belt in Taekwando and Combat Hapkido... I'm sure he could help me out with the "necessary" items needed for a collection :)/>
Were you looking for Panda's to be worked into this too? and more on a child/young boy line?
I'm working on finishing up a few collections, but could put this on my list for maybe a March/April issue, would that be too late?

Not at all. And no, Pandas don't have to figure into it. Something for the younger set would be nice, but not neccessary. Thanks for your help!
Posted Image

#6 GinnyW

GinnyW

Hot Scrapper

• Design Team
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 949 posts

Posted 05 January 2013 - 04:00 PM

no problem Laurie! I've got it on my list :)
Laurel... 2 heads are better than one, so don't let me keep you from doing a kit too please! Different perspectives/choices are always nice.

Ginny
My Gallery

My Most recent Collections  (click on the image to be taken to the product page)

GWH_ThroughHisEyes_EmbBig_MKTG-150.jpg  GWH_FureverFriends_Col_Mktg150.jpg  GWH_GrownWithLove_Col_MKTG150.jpg GWH_RubADub_ColBig_MKTG150.jpg  GWH_MomsDay_ColBig_MKTG150.jpg  GWH_SoftlySpoken_ColBiggie_Mktg150.jpg  GWH_CollectionBiggie_UnderConstruction_M

#7 GinnyW

GinnyW

Hot Scrapper

• Design Team
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 949 posts

Posted 28 February 2013 - 12:29 PM

Hi Laurie, just wanted to let you know I uploaded my Martial Arts collection today.
Hope you like and can use it :)

Ginny
My Gallery

#8 tinkerbell11

tinkerbell11

Collector of shoes, wearer of FLIP FLOPS

• Creative Team
  • 12,399 posts

Posted 28 February 2013 - 04:13 PM

WOW I am so excited I just saw this and thought "Was Ginny reading my mind", but now I found the thread LOL, so needed this Sawyer tests for his green belt on Saturday !!! thanks so much!!!

gallery_10753_358_55511.png
Button_Welcome.pngSG_BB_LoveThis.pngButton_Published.pngSG-10thAnniversary-Blinkie.gif

#9 GinnyW

GinnyW

Hot Scrapper

• Design Team
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 949 posts

Posted 28 February 2013 - 04:30 PM

You're so welcome, that's what I love to hear Posted Image can't wait to see the LO's. I hope he does well!

Ginny
My Gallery

#10 tinkerbell11

tinkerbell11

Collector of shoes, wearer of FLIP FLOPS

• Creative Team
  • 12,399 posts

Posted 09 March 2013 - 09:48 PM

Yellow Belt 2 tip !

This is his last testing (6 months ago) , I am catching up and since he tested again last Saturday I really wanted to get this done now I can work on the next set LOL! The collection was GREAT!

gallery_10753_358_55511.png
Button_Welcome.pngSG_BB_LoveThis.pngButton_Published.pngSG-10thAnniversary-Blinkie.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users